Linda Hoeltzner at Black Hawk College

Linda Hoeltzner

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/30/11

ENGL101

Mrs. Hoelzner should not be allowed to teach anyone. She is a poor excuse for a teacher and uses her classroom like a dictatorship choosing whom she poor her favors on and whom she treats less than human.

1/13/11

Eng091

She was pretty boring but nice. If you show up to class and work hard you can get a good grade. She will willing to help and gives you a lot of information about the college experience in general.

4/9/10

Eng091

This is by far the WORST professor I have ever had. She was very unclear in everything she said or did. She was flighty and unreliable. I cannot even count how many time she cancled class. She eventually left for the remainder of the semester due to a fall. Her leaving was the best thing she did for the class. Definalty do not recommend.

11/4/09

ENG091

She was sort of crazy & was really jumpy. She never gave us grades or handed back our graded work. She missed so many classes, and rarely taught us anything needed to complete our work. And she says "ok" alot, we once counted during a 50 minute class & she said "ok" 67 times. You have to be a paient person to take her class! good luck!

7/23/09

Eng091

I had her for 091 and 101 and I enjoyed her. She's a little crazy but fun at the same time. She doens't keep track of your overall grade which is annoying. She really helps you through the whole college experience. If you can be patient with her, I would recommend her.

4/26/09

ENG101

Wouldn't reccomend her as a prof. She's hard to understand and it seemed like every lecture was on the same thing. She's an ok grader but was never very helpful. Don't take her unless you think your really good at English.

12/9/08

COMP101

She was an okay teacher. She's a lot harder than most of the other English teachers at Black Hawk (from what I've heard). And I'm sure that is true considering it was my hardest class first semester. Class was extremely boring, I will say. I wouldn't say don't take her, but I wouldn't highly recommend her either.

11/23/05

Com 105

I loved her class. There is a lot of work involved, but she is fair and understanding. She gives plenty of opportunities to make up points if needed. I would recommend her to anyone who isn't afraid of work.

2/8/05

Comm

She is very dedicated to her job and students. Takes a little while to get adjusted to her teaching methods but well worth it. She is very educated and interesting.

11/15/04

COMM 105

She's a nice lady, very dramatic and interesting to listen to. She pushes her students to try harder. I think she's a good teacher.

More Communication professors at Black Hawk College