in Cerritos College that teach Geography Edit
are you Gary Johnpeer?
B+

07/09/2014
good
weather Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

What a great prof! He really gets bumed when students are not understanding his powerpoints lectures. But if you ask he will explain. Packs perhaps too much into each lecture but promised to only include lecture topics on exams. By all means take notes and do not miss any classes. I did and my grade went down.

05/27/2014
ESCI 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is really passionate about the subject but he is old school, he gets really happy to see you fail and is really proud to have almost 70% of the class drop the class. Do not take him if you are not passionate about the class. Ridiculous amount of material to cover, and he goes too deep into the details. He is good guy, but he is a bad professor.

12/19/2013
weather Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Found the class very interesting and thought JP did a great job of making the class fun. It's easy to fall behind (many did) by not reading book or by being late. His quizes are always a very begining of class and he won't let U make up anything. He lets U cross out some quiz and exam questions so that helped me alot. I recomend him.

12/19/2013
weather Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

12/12/2013
good
ESCI 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

Nice teacher. A lot of material to cover and tests are based on powerpoints. Must read book. No homework nor study guides but a lot of quizzes. He is always happy to help if there are any questions. He is very passionate about the subject. Class not recommended if you're lazy.

08/23/2013
good
Earth Sci 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take this class if you love to learn and don't mind a challenge. It is always refreshing to get a teacher who is passionate about what he teaches. This class is not at the difficulty level of a university course, so if you can't hack it, you're not cut out for school. Just take it already, JP is awesome! :)

03/12/2013
good
geology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, he is a bit difficult at times but I sure ended up learning alot. I reely liked minerals and so does he so we connected. From there, I learned to like rocks better than I thougt I would. Got a B but thought I should have got an A. Will long remember him as a good teach.

04/20/2012
good
ESCI110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

JP is a great professor! He is hard, be prepared to read the book because he has pop quizzes once a week. I currently have a C in his class (i hardly read) but im sure ill bring it up. He is a really cool prof. And unlike others you really do learn in his class! I've learned alot so far! He makes Earth Science fun and interesting!

11/29/2011
good
Geol1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greatest instructor I've had at this or any school. Too bad he's not full time so i could take more classes from him. He only teaches one class per semester. Great field trips. He expects u to read the book so don't take the class 'less you buy and read it. Otherwise, he's darn good.

03/05/2011
good
earth8 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Met him..liked him..took him..glad I did. My recommendation: better learn about latitude and longitude because he says he loves maps and we better learn to also. You'll work hard for the "A" like I got but you'll know you earned it. I am going to take another class but he isn't teaching it. Too bad. Oh, don't ever be late or leave phone on.