in Oakland Community College - Orchard Ridge that teach Mathematics Edit
at Oakland Community College - Orchard Ridge, Farmington Hills, MI
are you Dave Nosanchuk?

04/05/2009
good
MAT1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

First of all, he's not hot......He seems very serious about teaching. He does kind of respond briskly to questions. He offers tons of extra credit. He DOES make the material learnable. He DOES give you lots of hw but he's NOT that bad. I started off with a D in the class and now im on my way to a B ....

06/24/2007
MATH1150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I disliked this teacher very much. He does not do enough examples and he treat college students like grade school children. He has handouts that he makes you fill out and that takes the majority of the class room time. Math needs examples not fill in the blanks. Most of my class dropped. We had 7 students that took the final!

12/11/2006
good
Math1050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As a "professional student", I can state that Dave is the BEST professor ever! He is young, conscientious, passionate and enthusiastic. Being somewhat "challanged", I dreaded taking math, but Dave not only made it possible for me to learn, but love it, also! The fact that he is sweet and GORGEOUS doesn't hurt! I am taking a class with him again!

08/31/2006
good
Math1050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dave is an awesome instructor with a terrific teaching process. He is a highly skilled Mathematician with a great personality. He teaches in such a way that I am able to not only able comprehend algebra but recall the information, rules, and/or functions. And more importantly he is very easy to listen to and look at. Thank you Dave!

05/20/2006
good
Trig Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am a Math Major and Dave is the best math teacher that I have ever had!!! He is very nice and extremely helpful. He takes his time to explain and he wants all his students to succeed. His tests and grading are very fair.

04/25/2006
good
Math 1050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best math teachers I have ever had. He doesn't move on until everyone in the class understands. He is wonderful teacher and one of the best. LOVED HIM!!!!!!!

03/28/2006
good
Mat1050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teaching skills, Hes Brilliant! Im taking him again!!

02/06/2006
good
math Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT MATH TEACHER.

10/29/2005
good
MAT-1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!! Makes things so clear, I am horrible at math and he makes it not only easy but fun! LOVED HIM!!!! Dave is awesome!

09/01/2005
good

great teacher. He makes math easy. He also insures that you underestand everything. Hes great.