Robert Bosco at Creighton University

Robert Bosco

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/22/12

ART105

He is a very cool teacher. If you are an art major or minor you will definitely learn alot. One thing that I didnt like about his class though, was that he took up half or more than that to explain everything. but other than that he is a pretty good professor

3/10/12

ART105

I felt like I was wasting my time in class. He wasn't clear on what he wanted, but graded as though we should know. Talked a LOT and took up a lot of class time. Outside work will be required. Have to listen to his bizarre folk music - no personal music or silence aloud. Not horrible, but I'd rather avoid taking him again.

5/10/07

ART101

Very strange man, you have to show up to class because you only get two misses, then its 1/2 a letter grade each other time. Very hard to understand unless you are an art major. Not an extremely hard grader though.

11/29/06

Art105

If you took art previously and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere, dont take this. he demands silence or you listen to his obscure "music." Also, you spend half of the classtime watching him demonstrate, this makes for a lot of out of class work. Not AWFUL, but not a favorite by a long shot.

11/9/06

Art105

He's alright I guess. As an artist he wants everything done his way and as another artist I did not appreciate that. He teaches like no one has ever done any art before and has no culture and knows nothing. That's ok if that is the case but it was not for me at all so I felt either insulted or bored. He goes into too much strange theory too.

2/8/06

color and intro

hes a great guy. he likes "heady" things. just talk to him and try to trip him out. its great fun. his art is cool as hell too.

11/15/05

Art 105

Every project we did I began very sceptical. I ended up loving everything we did though. He created a challange and I really learned alot and developed a passion for art. I hadn't taken art in high school either. There IS alot of outside of class work, but I absolutely loved his class and would highly recomend it!

10/27/05

Art 105

DON'T TAKE THIS CLASS unless you're an art major or a budding artist. I made the mistake of taking an art class instead of speech because I hate public speaking...big mistake. Bosco himself is a nice guy, but unless you're a talented artist, you'll never get an A in this class, and a B even will take ridiculous amounts of effort.

10/9/05

ART 105

Bosco is VERY nice, but his class takes a lot of outside time (especially for a beginner class like art fundamentals.) If you get behind or sick he will help you out.

12/8/04

color theory

Bosco is a hippie and pretty much a characature of 'art teacher'. His classes are pretty easy, but I don't agree with his artistic preferences.

More Art History professors at Creighton University