in Creighton University that teach Art History Edit
at Creighton University, Omaha, NE
are you Robert Bosco?

04/22/2012
good
ART105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very cool teacher. If you are an art major or minor you will definitely learn alot. One thing that I didnt like about his class though, was that he took up half or more than that to explain everything. but other than that he is a pretty good professor

03/10/2012

I felt like I was wasting my time in class. He wasn't clear on what he wanted, but graded as though we should know. Talked a LOT and took up a lot of class time. Outside work will be required. Have to listen to his bizarre folk music - no personal music or silence aloud. Not horrible, but I'd rather avoid taking him again.

05/10/2007
ART101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very strange man, you have to show up to class because you only get two misses, then its 1/2 a letter grade each other time. Very hard to understand unless you are an art major. Not an extremely hard grader though.

11/29/2006
good
Art105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you took art previously and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere, dont take this. he demands silence or you listen to his obscure "music." Also, you spend half of the classtime watching him demonstrate, this makes for a lot of out of class work. Not AWFUL, but not a favorite by a long shot.

11/09/2006
Art105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's alright I guess. As an artist he wants everything done his way and as another artist I did not appreciate that. He teaches like no one has ever done any art before and has no culture and knows nothing. That's ok if that is the case but it was not for me at all so I felt either insulted or bored. He goes into too much strange theory too.