in Creighton University that teach Art History Edit
are you Robert Bosco?
A+

11/28/2014
good
ART 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Inspirational" "There for you" "Gives good feedback"

Bosco is an encyclopedia of knowledge on techniques of all media. He does like to talk, though, and will often interrupt to do a demonstration or to say something which may ruin your flow. He is unabashedly proud of his past students and he will be proud of you should you do a thorough job. Sweet man, quite smart, loves what he does.

11/12/2014
good
ART 105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+
"Gives good feedback" "Inspirational" "Would take again"

He is a amazing teacher, yes sometimes he is hard to understand but altogether he really is there to help you. He knows a lot about art and if you have any questions he will help you.

04/22/2012
good
ART105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very cool teacher. If you are an art major or minor you will definitely learn alot. One thing that I didnt like about his class though, was that he took up half or more than that to explain everything. but other than that he is a pretty good professor

03/10/2012

I felt like I was wasting my time in class. He wasn't clear on what he wanted, but graded as though we should know. Talked a LOT and took up a lot of class time. Outside work will be required. Have to listen to his bizarre folk music - no personal music or silence aloud. Not horrible, but I'd rather avoid taking him again.

05/10/2007
ART101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very strange man, you have to show up to class because you only get two misses, then its 1/2 a letter grade each other time. Very hard to understand unless you are an art major. Not an extremely hard grader though.

11/29/2006
good
Art105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you took art previously and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere, dont take this. he demands silence or you listen to his obscure "music." Also, you spend half of the classtime watching him demonstrate, this makes for a lot of out of class work. Not AWFUL, but not a favorite by a long shot.

11/09/2006
Art105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's alright I guess. As an artist he wants everything done his way and as another artist I did not appreciate that. He teaches like no one has ever done any art before and has no culture and knows nothing. That's ok if that is the case but it was not for me at all so I felt either insulted or bored. He goes into too much strange theory too.

02/08/2006
good
color and intro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

hes a great guy. he likes "heady" things. just talk to him and try to trip him out. its great fun. his art is cool as hell too.

11/15/2005
good
Art 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Every project we did I began very sceptical. I ended up loving everything we did though. He created a challange and I really learned alot and developed a passion for art. I hadn't taken art in high school either. There IS alot of outside of class work, but I absolutely loved his class and would highly recomend it!

10/27/2005
good
Art 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

DON'T TAKE THIS CLASS unless you're an art major or a budding artist. I made the mistake of taking an art class instead of speech because I hate public speaking...big mistake. Bosco himself is a nice guy, but unless you're a talented artist, you'll never get an A in this class, and a B even will take ridiculous amounts of effort.

10/09/2005
good
ART 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Bosco is VERY nice, but his class takes a lot of outside time (especially for a beginner class like art fundamentals.) If you get behind or sick he will help you out.

12/08/2004
good
color theory Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bosco is a hippie and pretty much a characature of 'art teacher'. His classes are pretty easy, but I don't agree with his artistic preferences.