in Temple University that teach Mathematics Edit
1.4
1.0
1.4

05/10/2012
MA101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Terrible teacher, you were better off never going to class and learning the material from youtube. He never followed up on what he said. Class time was a wasted since he spent each class on one problem and says that we covered alot of material that day. The information he gave us to study off of did not correspond to what was on the test.

08/29/2005
STAT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher I have ever had at Temple

02/09/2005
Stat22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I agree with the other posts. I am also a stat retard. I totally expected to fail...after taking stat 22 THREE TIMES! I was awaiting my F, but to my surprise, I got a b+. I suggest you take him, deal with his crap, but he'll reward you in the end.

01/05/2005
Stat 21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Most disorganized teacher ever. He says one thing and does the other. Not very good at teaching the material at all! He does not explain things well at all, he tests you on things you haven't even learned, but tells you "we went over it in class". Make sure you keep track of your grades also!

12/05/2004
stat 22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Do not take him! First, you cant even understand him, and second his teaching does not fall in line with the tests. He just seemed disorganized and not willing to answer certain questions from the class. Temple loves to hire non-speaking teachers...

10/25/2004
STAT22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

do not take this teacher. he cannot teach at all his tests are ridiculous. biggest waste of my time

10/20/2004
stat21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the worst instructor I have ever had, I can't believe Temple would have a person like that teaching ? I will never send my kids to Temple knowing what they they hire unqualified individuals like this one (this is not the only time) but this time around, he is just the worst!

10/19/2004

I don't think he knows what he wants to teach! Will teach one thing and test on another. It's hard to walk away having gained something unless you can teach yourself or use the resourse dept.