Paul Haeder at Spokane Falls Community College

Paul Haeder

Number of ratings 47 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

2/20/14

ENGL 102

By far the worst teacher I have ever had. I am not over exaggerating. I took this class, as it is mandatory if you want to receive your AA.I have never been so confused as to what is going on, expected and due in a class before. He constantly called students out for no reason. I honestly HATED this class. TERRIBLE TEACHER DO NOT TAKE HIS CLASS.

1/30/12

Eng101

Haeder is intense, If you have thin skin, this is not the class for you. I liked him, but I was the minority. He can be hard to follow, if it sounds like he might be giving you an assignmnet for the future, it is not for the future, it is for the now! Assignment clarity was the biggest problem, but he is good with taking make-ups.

5/1/11

ENG101

Haeder is by far the most interesting teacher I have ever had! I not only learned how to write a kick ass paper, but life lessons. He has so much knowledge of so many different aspects of life. Some may disagree, but in my opinion, I would definitely recommend Paul Haeder as a teacher. Best class I've ever had!

9/29/10

Eng101

Well, Paul Haeder's class was very interesting. I consider myself open to many different opinions and he helped me develop thinking from different points of view. I would recommend him as a teacher unless you can't handle some very off the wall liberal theories... but I loved the class!

8/7/10

ENG101

incredibly interesting!!! a lot of work but not hard. passed with 4.0. he lets you redo papers til they are perfect

6/19/10

ENGL102

Awesome class!

6/9/10

eng101

This teacher will make you want to reach your goal and strives to help you achieve quality!

5/28/10

ENG101

He dedicated more class time to his own personal beliefs and rants, and was unclear about what he expected from the students. Eccentric is an understatement. If I have to pay $500, I want someone somewhat professional.

3/25/10

Engl101

Paul is a eccentric character. Complete liberal but fair - I'm a conservative and still got a 4.0 in his class. Know your stuff and he'll respect you. Ignore these clowns who think he's unfair because of his political beliefs. He is what I'd call an authentic person.

2/16/10

ENG101

Haeder works his students, and it's not a lazy english course. If you want to work, take his class. He is profane and he is extremely eccentric, but if you can handle him, he's an awesome teacher. He really cares for his students, but the way he shows it is unconventional. Running Start senior - learned a lot

2/10/10

ENGL101

Well he really likes the envionment. I actually liked his class, he was very nice and was ok if you turned things late, does not like Christians says that prayer is a big joke, makes a point to keep saying things such as

2/3/10

Eng101

Cool guy, swears alot, like real adults do.

10/24/09

Eng101

Off topic 98% of the time, talking about his views on things, only a small amount of time is pent on english. I liked seeing what is going on in the world but if was all I was going to hear I would have joined a clas to learn it. I was there for english which wasnt taught and he berats students in front of the class. SO NOT TAKE!!

10/12/09

Eng101

Haeder is an intresting guy with a lot to say. When deciding whether or not to take his class I would say don't if you are conservative or a slower learner. His expectations on assignments are unclear, and his lectures will leave you bewildered. Late work is no issue. I would only recommend him to particular types of students. (tree huggers wanted)

9/21/09

Eng101

The first few papers I was asked to write were life experiences and such, which was fine. Then started the political onslaughts. I can honestly say I am Republican and wrote my opinion. He wouldnt even grade my papers completely. He stopped and told me he stopped and gave me an Redo on them. He ended up giving me a "Z" a Teacher Initiated Withdrawl

6/17/09

ENG101

I knew I should have switched classes but for some reason I didn't and now I'm regretting it. Its the last day of finals for me and looking back, keeping him as a teacher was one of many mistakes I made this year. DO NOT TAKE!

4/13/09

Eng101

Paul is a crazy man, he is very opinionated and always has something to say. If your easliy offended then don't take his class. I think he was a great teacher and really opened my eyes to some of the things going on in our world that I never really thought about. Sometimes the assigments aren't 100% clear, but if you ask he'll help you out.

3/26/09

ENG201

I had no prior knowledge of Paul before taking his class. I expected the same old "dry" English class, but was astonished from day one. Some say he's crazy...but he's very knowledgable and excited to discuss present day issues that everyone should be discussing. Turn in your work and participate. He brings experience to the topics of discussion.

3/23/09

ENG101

He kind of reminds me of an Einstien with a bigger vocabulary. You may have to watch out for the acational flying chair, but his class is a blast once you get the hang of it.

2/26/09

ENG102

Berates students in class for their beliefs and opinions and constantly mocks them. Will name call students. Behaves extrememly unprofessionally.

More English professors at Spokane Falls Community College