in Canisius College that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Canisius College, Buffalo, NY
are you Marc Gromis?

10/28/2005
good
CRJ 227, 228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is easy, yes. But, go to class. Otherwise, he holds that against you. Always lets you out early, esp. R night class, get out at 7:30. Two tests,short answer format, Q's right from blackboard notes & one paper (everyone gets an A). He's pretty funny, too. You won't learn that much, but everyone needs a break now and then.

05/22/2005
good
CRJ 227, 228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LISTEN...no matter what your major is, take Gromis for an elective if you have to, he is the coolest professor at the college and you'll get an A no matter what, I promise.

04/02/2005
good
CRJ 228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Gromey is my homey!

03/14/2005
good
CRJ 227 & 228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His class was a joke. I never di any of the reading, paid attention or even touched the book for two semesters and got A's. His lectures can get rather booring but he is a nice guy. He always let us out early to so he could go home and watch the O.C.

01/20/2005
good
Crj227&228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Gromis is the man!! I got C's on both exams we took and i told him i needed some extra credit and he gave me an A on my paper and did great on the final. Tests are different but the class is definitely one I liked going to. You get out early too. Great Teacher over all