in Bemidji State University that teach Music Edit
Professor in the Music department
at Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN
are you Joel Pugh?

10/29/2005
Band Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I was in band from 5th grade until I had Pugh....

10/29/2005
good
Wind Ensemble Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He'll kick your ass into gear... that's for sure! In my experience, he never let me get away with anything less than my personal best on the trombone. He's a halrious, quirky person, and a great man. If you seriously love music and want to get the most out of it, talk to him. Dr. Pugh takes great care in the lives of his students, a welcome trait.

10/25/2005
good
Band Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

01/07/2005
good

If you're not a music major and still want to play in a band that plays challenging pieces after high school and throughout your stay here at BSU, this is the band to join. Percussionists - get ready to work because there aren't usually that many of us to go around!!! Great conductor, great man.

12/01/2004
good
music Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

sorry... but it's a euphonium world here... hehe.