in Mayland Community College that teach English Edit
are you Elizabeth Hardy?
1.7

04/09/2014
good
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have to say I got a lot out of this class. It was however not the easiest but it greatly improved my writing skills. She is very friendly and helpful.

08/08/2013
ENG111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I bailed out of the class once I saw that there was no possible way to get an A. She is somewhat vague and you get some nasty assignment surprises from time to time. Avoid if you can. On the good side, she was friendly and helpful when I went to her with questions.

05/18/2011
eng113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Elizabeth is a great teacher but I think, like most teachers at Mayland, has too much on her plate. Eng 113 was a great class if you take it in person instead of online. Online classes tend to be harder. Overall, I had no major issues w/the teacher but the workload is one thing we all tend to forget, it is college level..

05/12/2011
good
ENG113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is an excellent teacher!

05/06/2011
good
eng241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable teacher. If you listen well, you will learn many things.