in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach Women's Studies Edit
are you Anita Revilla?
C

08/23/2013
good
WMST 113 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C

Very sweet, lenient on latework, and overall easy for an online course. Took it in the summer, so it was very work intensive and you could easily get behind if you don't follow the due dates for the essay questions. Has discussion questions, one exam, and a syllabus quiz at the beginning of the course. Must get+read textbook and learning modules.

08/19/2013
good
WMST 113 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Revilla is a great and caring professor. Though her course load is quite heavy, she takes the time to address any questions/concerns the students have and makes her class fun by exploring various controversial topics. I enjoyed the class and loved that regardless of your opinion, she graded based on the work done and not the opinion.

07/31/2013
WMST 113-1008 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class over the summer & granted Dr. Revilla is a good professor, I don't think she takes into account that students have lives outside of school & work for a living. I will say that her schedule is a little ridiculous and tedious with the amount of reading and due dates back to back for assignments. And she takes forever to post grades.

07/22/2013
WMST 113 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I hate this class! The professor is super disorganized and takes days to respond to emails. Her assignments are all over the place! Even though it's a summer class and I expected a lot of homework, I certainly didn't expect 4 assignments a day! There is a lot of reading to do, a lot of videos to watch and god forbid you have a full time job!Torture

08/19/2010
good
WMST113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very intelligent professor. I have a lot of respect for her. She expects a lot from her students but in my opinion it was all worth it. I loved her class, she opened my mind to things that I obviously was oblivious about.

08/20/2009
good
WMNST113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME!

01/13/2009
good
WMST113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Makes the class interesting each day. As long as you do well on quizzes and complete the essays, you get an A in the class.

11/08/2008
good

Anita is awesome!!! She is definitely one of the best professors I have had!!! She shows you how to think out side of the norm of society. I learned a lot from this class and I recommend every one takes it with her!

07/20/2008
good
wmst113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Thought she was a good teacher while taking the class, but she marks everything super easy so you think you are doing well and then curves it. I never got under an A on any assignment and got an A+ on the final project then ended up with a B-. Very frustraing.

12/14/2007
good
WMST490 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Anita is AMAZING! She encourages discussion regardless of point of view. Very passionate and inspiring social activist. Grades fairly, frequently had visitors that came to be a part of the discussion. Highly recommended!

11/26/2007
good

Great professor. Makes you look at various aspects of life in a different view. Grades fairly. Definitely reccomend

11/21/2006
Wmst113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher ever! If you are opinonated, Do Not take this class. If you do not agree with her opinion she can be very rude and condescending.

05/17/2006
good
HON400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Revilla is an amazing professor who cares about her students. She is very knowledgable about the topic she teaches and makes the class challenging and enjoyable. Would take this professor's class anytime! Inspiring!

01/11/2006
good
WMST 401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good professor. Makes the class a lot more interesting. In fact I always looked forward to going to her class. I learn a lot and it was a fun class. I would take her class again.

09/20/2005
good
WMst 113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST

08/24/2005
good
Wmst113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thoroughly enjoyed her as a teacher. The class was great!!

11/01/2004
good
WMST 113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's great! This is an interesting and fun class, dealing with important but difficult issues such as race, class, gender, and sexuality.

10/24/2004
good
WMST 113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class