in University of New Mexico that teach Political Science Edit
at University of New Mexico, Los Lunas, NM
are you Richard Melzer?

03/28/2014
good
HIST 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

I have taken as many history as I can with this teacher. Dr. Melzer is the best teacher I have ever had. He is so knowledgeable and helpful. He has a great teaching method and I would recommend him - all of his classes are GREAT!

11/22/2013
good
hist 160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Just adore him! I want to take all his classes! He makes learning about history so fun! He is a silly old dude! Cant wait to get the melzer certificate haha!

11/19/2013
Poli-Sci 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Melzer is a wonderful teacher, he makes my learning experience fun and interesting. thank you Dr. Melzer.

11/06/2013
good
Hist 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No book required, great notes, straight forward.

04/26/2013
good
Pols 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best instructor for history or pols