in University of New Mexico that teach Political Science Edit
at University of New Mexico, Los Lunas, NM
are you Richard Melzer?

03/28/2014
good
HIST 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

I have taken as many history as I can with this teacher. Dr. Melzer is the best teacher I have ever had. He is so knowledgeable and helpful. He has a great teaching method and I would recommend him - all of his classes are GREAT!

11/22/2013
good
hist 160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Just adore him! I want to take all his classes! He makes learning about history so fun! He is a silly old dude! Cant wait to get the melzer certificate haha!

11/19/2013
Poli-Sci 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Melzer is a wonderful teacher, he makes my learning experience fun and interesting. thank you Dr. Melzer.

11/06/2013
good
Hist 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No book required, great notes, straight forward.

04/26/2013
good
Pols 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best instructor for history or pols

04/19/2013
good
Pol 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Melzer is the best instructor at UNM Valencia Campus. His lectures and review sheets are very interesting. He is also very helpful when students have additional questions. Therefore, it gives me great honor to recommend him to teach more political sciences classes at UNM Valencia Campus.

09/21/2012
good
HIST161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the funniest teachers ever! No textbook is required..but you do need a course pack that he has written himself. I have honestly never cared for history, but I love his teaching style, and want to take every class that he offers. You can tell he is passionate about teaching and the subject matter. I can't say enough kind words about him

05/10/2012
good
HIST220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class. I've taking all his class and love them. He uses a binder which you fill out from his lectures. it's all note taking and lecture. If you doing everything accordingly its easy. Very awesome instructor, he is very intelligent and you learn alot.

02/26/2012
good
HIST260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Melzer is a great instructor who knows how to explain historical events with great interest. He is very helpful when students have questions to ask. In addition, his has a sense of humor that helps boost class morale. I highly recommend all students to take all of his history and political science classes.

12/29/2011
good
Hist161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pay close attention to the lectures, fill in the review sheets, work the study guides provided, take the sample test offered, and you will pass this class. Melzer is a great instructor, he keeps the lectures interesting at all times. I have never been able to get a descent grade in history until his classs Love his teaching style!