in Northeastern University that teach Music Edit
at Northeastern University, Boston, MA
are you Leon Janikian?

04/26/2011
good
MUSI1201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had Janikian as a professor for my industry I class. One of the nicest and most interesting professors i've ever had. Great guy. I would highly recommend taking a class with him.

07/31/2010
good
MUSI1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Leon is the best prof I've had in my college career to this point, and I don't see that changing. Vast knowledge of the industry, and he's always learning, which made me want to learn just as much. Open to any topic in the industry, he spent a few classes letting students discuss things relevant to them that he might have missed. He's top notch.

12/09/2009
good
MusicInd2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is one of the most helpful and knowledgable ones I've ever had. He really wants his students to do well and he has a ton of experience in the music industry. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to take a course with him.

12/04/2009
good
MUS203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, class is easy and informative. He gives you all the notes you need to know, and tells you clearly what to study for for exams. He helps out with any questions, even non-class related. Would take any course he teaches at NEU!

12/23/2008
good
Seminar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He knows so much about the industry. I'm sad to that I won't get to see him next semester!