in Northeastern University that teach Music Edit
at Northeastern University, Boston, MA
are you Leon Janikian?

04/26/2011
good
MUSI1201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had Janikian as a professor for my industry I class. One of the nicest and most interesting professors i've ever had. Great guy. I would highly recommend taking a class with him.

07/31/2010
good
MUSI1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Leon is the best prof I've had in my college career to this point, and I don't see that changing. Vast knowledge of the industry, and he's always learning, which made me want to learn just as much. Open to any topic in the industry, he spent a few classes letting students discuss things relevant to them that he might have missed. He's top notch.

12/09/2009
good
MusicInd2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is one of the most helpful and knowledgable ones I've ever had. He really wants his students to do well and he has a ton of experience in the music industry. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to take a course with him.

12/04/2009
good
MUS203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, class is easy and informative. He gives you all the notes you need to know, and tells you clearly what to study for for exams. He helps out with any questions, even non-class related. Would take any course he teaches at NEU!

12/23/2008
good
Seminar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He knows so much about the industry. I'm sad to that I won't get to see him next semester!

12/23/2008
good
musu231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Janikian is the absolute man. Everyone else on this site thinks so, i won't be repetitive. go take his class

04/22/2008
good
idk1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love him like a fat kid loves cake! FIRE, baby!

04/15/2008
good
MUSU601 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Janikian is a great guy and has a lot of experience and interest in the music industry. The class isn't very challenging, but it gives you a chance to hear the range of opinions from fellow majors on current topics in the music industry.

04/14/2008
music230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

03/24/2008
good
music230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very sweet, caring, cute and helpful prof!!

03/23/2008
good
MUS230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this man!!!!!!!!!

02/23/2008
good
mus230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher:)

11/26/2006
good

he's hands down the best professor. he makes everything sound interesting and knows how to make you think about the music industry and learn without feeling like you're trying...simply an amazing guy

10/26/2005
good
MUS 230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy knows so much about the Music Idustry and knows how to teach it. Plus he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Hands down my favorite teacher.

10/08/2005
good
several Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

one of the only things i liked about northeastern and its music industry program. big up yourself, Leon

09/02/2005
good
Music Industry2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/01/2005
good
Mus Industry I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I've ever had. Very laid back, loves to talk about the music industry. Makes boring stuff like copyright law easy to understand. I will take every class I can with him.

04/18/2005
good
MUS 230 and 231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very interesting, laid back, and easy, but you will come out of his class having learned something and formed some new opinions of your own about the music industry.

12/11/2004
good
Mus.Ind. 1 & 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Leon is SUCH a great guy. Doesn't make class impossibly hard, but you definately learn a lot. He's very easy to talk to, very understanding and conveys music industry concepts well. I'd take a class with him every semester if i could. Can he adopt me??

12/02/2004
good
industry 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i love this man. interesting class. funny as hell. r-e-s-p-e-c-t