in Tulsa Community College that teach Communication Edit
Professor in the Communication department
at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
are you Judy Johnson?

07/11/2011
ENGL1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

06/17/2011
good
ENG1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved her! I took her in 2005 for Comp I and I can honestly say that her class helps me stay ahead in upper level classes. My comprehension in english is well above average and it is because she was a perfectionist. I will never forget the lessons I learned in her class and neither should you. Take her!

04/20/2011
Engli1213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you want to truly strengthen your English skills, it is imperative that you take her class. Yes, if there is a chance for her to embarrass you, she will. I have never learned as much as I did in her class. I almost hated her, but she sure brought out the best in me. Judy is a wonderful instructor. Keep up the awesome work Judy!

11/04/2010
good
CMPII1213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I?m a writer by nature. She?s an expert. But a terrible and mean teacher. 2 mins late she?ll close door + won?t let u in. Wants 2 mk ur life miserable + tries 2 embarrass u in frnt of clss mkng degrading comments. Acts like she?s tching 10 yr olds in mltry skool. Thght abt dropping - didn?t + ended with ?A?.

09/24/2010
comp1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This prof. is very degrading to the students. I havent had many problems with profs. but she was horrible. Id advise people to stay away

02/08/2010
good
WRTNG1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was the hardest teacher I have every had!! I very much appreciated that! I HATED the 1st week of class it was difficult to keep up. Although, she did it to see who was going to stick through it or drop out. I was very tempted to do so but as we went through the course I realized she wasn't as cold harded as she seemed and actually cared.

03/14/2008
Comp1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awful. She shouldn't be teaching. She's mean and would rather destroy students than help. Stay away!

09/03/2007
good
WrittComm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was the first English class I had taken since high school and I did not do very well there. Judy was hard but very knowledgeable. She made students accountable for the quality of their work. My boss even noticed an improvement in my written and expressed communication skills. Keep up the good work, Judy!

07/29/2007
good
ENG2383 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Judy was one of the hardest instuctors I've ever had and one of the most helpful. I took Advanced Composition to improve my writing skills and took the class seriously. I did exactly what she said, revised my papers as many times as she said they needed revising, and I will be grateful to her for giving me the tools that helped improve my writing

06/30/2007
Comp101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Warn everyone!No joke,read reviews.Holds papers forever.Held papers four weeks last summer! Gave them back, an R for redo.Errors found she stops,some papers first sentence. Does not like you He-- to pay. Plays childish,but mean spirited games. Like I am a Republican and the president is not stupid,disagree? Not if you value your GPA.Enter A.Y.O.R

08/15/2006
Comp I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very hard

07/24/2006
Eng 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I dropped her class because I was taking 9 hrs. it in the summer. She is really knowledgable about writing, and will push you to be a better writer. She is harsh.However, if you can get pass her personality and you do not mind your G.P.A going to hell take her.

04/17/2006
comp 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Teachers grading was hard to deal with because she would refuse to grade the entire paper if the first page contained too many errors. Other than that the class lectures werent too bad and there were no tests! (hooray!)

12/22/2005
Comp II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Rude and hateful teacher. Talks down to students. Makes students feel like their questions are not important. Unclear on assignments, but grades you low if you do not do exactly what she wants. Your grade depends on whether or not she likes you not how well you actually do in class.

12/01/2005
good
Comp I and II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i thought that she was the best teacher I have ever had. Not only did I learn how to be a very good writer, she helped me on a personal level and gave me uplifting advice. Best teacher I could have ever asked for!

10/06/2005
English comp 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Horrible teacher and mean

05/31/2005
Speech Comm. 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easy class. However, I learned nothing. She's politically conservative, and you have to hear about it.

04/28/2005
compII Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very rude to students with no respect for anyone. She is not very helpful. The research paper assignment was unclear and she talks bad about our old teacher's way of instructing. RUDE!!

04/17/2005
good
Comp II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She's tough, she delibertly is vauge about assignments in order to teach you to ask your professors exactly what they want in a paper. You'll have to get past her abrasive personality, but you will learn, and she does not tolerate disruptive students.

04/07/2005
Comp II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the worst Eng. teacher that I've encountered. I reccomend that no one takes her for any class. Very unclear about assignments and research paper. Does not give any warning for missing classes. Talks crap about Mrs. Rapp.