in Tulsa Community College that teach Communication Edit
Professor in the Communication department
at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
are you Judy Johnson?

07/11/2011
ENGL1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

06/17/2011
good
ENG1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved her! I took her in 2005 for Comp I and I can honestly say that her class helps me stay ahead in upper level classes. My comprehension in english is well above average and it is because she was a perfectionist. I will never forget the lessons I learned in her class and neither should you. Take her!

04/20/2011
Engli1213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you want to truly strengthen your English skills, it is imperative that you take her class. Yes, if there is a chance for her to embarrass you, she will. I have never learned as much as I did in her class. I almost hated her, but she sure brought out the best in me. Judy is a wonderful instructor. Keep up the awesome work Judy!

11/04/2010
good
CMPII1213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I?m a writer by nature. She?s an expert. But a terrible and mean teacher. 2 mins late she?ll close door + won?t let u in. Wants 2 mk ur life miserable + tries 2 embarrass u in frnt of clss mkng degrading comments. Acts like she?s tching 10 yr olds in mltry skool. Thght abt dropping - didn?t + ended with ?A?.

09/24/2010
comp1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This prof. is very degrading to the students. I havent had many problems with profs. but she was horrible. Id advise people to stay away