in George Washington University that teach Women's Studies Edit
at George Washington University, Washington, DC
are you Bonnie Morris?

01/14/2014
good
WSTU1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She really cares about her students, from candy after tests to loading her table with info on free events in DC, she makes sure everyone's having a good time. Grading was also meant to help people, and if you introduce yourself she will remember your name even in a big lecture hall.

01/10/2014
good
WSTU 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr Bon is pretty cool. It's an incredibly easy class. Readings are rarely, if ever, necessary. She's a little scattered at times but her lectures are very interesting. This class was my favorite of the semester.

12/08/2013
good
WSTU 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

really easy class. You learn a lot about women throughout history. 2 papers and a multiple choice midterm. the final is 2 take home essays.

12/06/2013
good
WSTU 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Bon is one of the best professors I have ever had. I was passionate about women's studies before this class but she amplified my interest so much more that I am taking another one of her classes next semester and I am potentially double-majoring in women's studies, but she is so friendly to people of other majors as well. Take her!

03/21/2013
good
WSTU Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Bon is by far the best professor I've ever had. I've had her twice. Only 1 exam and 2-3 papers. She and the TAs can be a tad harsh on the papers, but not bad. There's lots of assigned reading, but it's only useful for citing in papers. Lectures are always entertaining and you will learn a lot. Accessible during office hours and very helpful.

12/29/2012
good
WSTU1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Doc Bon is the absolute BEST. She's extremely passionate about what she teaches and its obvious. Her lectures and stories are fantastic, and she's hilarious. She's very knowledgeable about her topic and was even helpful to me in other classes. If you are open to learning and can deal with her high energy then you will not regret taking this class.

12/15/2011
good
HIST1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED Prof. Morris. Yeah, she's a little abrasive in person, but I only had to talk to her once so who cares? Her lectures are great, she's hilarious, I went even when I was very sick and missing my other classes for the day. Great storyteller, and makes the history come alive. Absolutely take her, even if you don't care about woman's studies

07/13/2011
good
WSTU2120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wasn't even interested in women's studies at first, but the class has now been so helpful for me in other classes. You really get to learn things that you probably otherwise would not have, and she is clearly extremely invested in the subject matter. She also really loves her students and makes it clear that she cares about our success.

04/05/2011
good
WSTU3170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Bonnie Morris's classes are an absolute must if you're interested in women studies and if you're NOT interested in women studies, or you're not sure- take her. Her lectures are always interesting and her stories are priceless. She's easy to talk to. I have taken her twice and getting to know her in a smaller class makes her an invaluable resource.

12/31/2010
good
WSTU001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Morris changed my life!! I've always had an interest in women's history but because of her I'm declaring a second major of Women's Studies. She's very passionate about what she teaches and her lectures are never boring!