Lynn Weber at University of South Carolina

Lynn Weber

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/12/13

WGST 705

Dr. Weber is my favorite professor I have encountered at USC, and this class was one of the most eye-opening experiences of my time there. I can honestly say, that had I not had the opportunity to get to know Dr. Weber and take this class, my experience at USC would have been diminished.

8/24/10

PSYC841a

This woman is a psycho. Not helpful at all, totally uses her power as a prof to side-step every ethical process at USC. Don't get me wrong- class is easy. Mostly because she uses "class discussion" to tell you about her own ideas. Nod your head and smile. Will you learn anything? No way. I'd say ungrads can take this class. For grads, a total waste

4/28/09

WOST705

Oh My she is not helpful at all. Grade is basically based on one paper. So goodluck to all that may take her. But I say avoid, avoid. However the class material and stucture was great just be wary unless you are far and above a master writer take her.

12/1/05

WOST 705

This was the worst professor, and class, that I have every had in my entire life. Her class was very easy if you pretended that you agreed with her, but she was very overighteous about her beliefs and actually marked off on grades if you wrote things that disagreed with her views! Her class was about her own politics, not about teaching us.

1/10/05

WOST 304

nightmare professor. was v. helpful when it would benefit her but was incredibly difficult to work with when it came time to nail her down on what she wanted for projects. I've never regretted taking a class so much in my life and would never, never consider her as a professor again.

12/10/04

WOST 304

Really knows her stuff. Expects a lot of her students. (Has favorites.) Written assignments due every class. Emphasizes proper writing skills a LOT. Very experienced. Talks about politics a lot. Encourages discussion and critical thinking. Interesting, challenging class.

11/8/04

WOST 304

Ms. Weber talks about her degrees, work experience and politics all class and grades horribly. She requires you to attend outside events (during other classes!)The class I'm taking now is only one day a week and I hate going. You will learn quite a bit but try to avoid this class if you can.

More Women's Studies professors at University of South Carolina