in Tulsa Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
Jane Hammontree
at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
are you Jane Hammontree?

04/04/2014
MATH-1613 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Do not take Honors Trigonometry online with this woman. She does not allow graphing calculators on the on-campus exam, despite the fact that the exam has questions that specifically call for a graphing calculator. I have an A in this course, but it is hell and if you don't absolutely adore math, you will probably fail. Do not take this class.

01/09/2014
Basic Math Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Contacted several times; responded twice. On a very sensitive issue there was no response. This has left a bad taste in my mouth on the subject of math. Had extenuating health issues;She was also extremely rude. If you have no other choice; find one....

12/20/2013
math Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took the online 8 week course. That was my first mistake, dealing with math and learning requires more time. So it was rushed with alot of material to learn. She is a decent instuctor,but i will never take math online. I passed this course with a 78. So i was pleased

10/02/2013
good
Math 0013 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

THis class has a lot of homework. 10 hours+/ per week, but before you run away scared let me tell you: This is my first semester back in school- I remembered nothing before this class. The class is done through my math lab access. There is a video for every section and the video instructor is amazing! you will learn! Love this class!

05/16/2013
Math0013 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Too much homework for no credit .she is very hard on grading I rather take my next math class on campus then deal with her online.

05/06/2012
math290 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online. I have taken many classes online before. . I dont feel she is a good Professor. All of her pre-test were nothing like the exam. communication was horrible and she was not honest about how test would be. they were nothing like she said they were. i would avoid this professor !!!!!

12/10/2011
good
math0013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online. Ms. Hammontree was always quick to answer emails, even if they were in the middle of the night. This class is done through mathlab, so there is not much instructor interaction. So you must be prepared to read the book and do all the homework. Good class if you are willing to work for your grade. Good instructor.

12/02/2011
good
math0003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Anytime I emailed her she was quick to respond. She was very helpful. Yes you need to use your text but this is an online course, not much interaction is had with online courses except through email. Anytime I had a problem she quickly explained and was very nice and helpful!

05/11/2011
MATH0013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Too much homework that is not worth any credit you can't take quizzes till you finish all section homework this is one of those teach yourself classes don't take if you need instruction your pretty much on your own it would be better if and more motivational if all the homework was worth something

05/04/2011
MATH0013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took the beginning algebra class online with no prior algebra experience. I have to say, had I had SOME experience the class would have been easier. I did great on my homework and most of the quizzes, but those grades don't amount to much, but the tests did me in. I will have to retake this class now, but next time I'll do it on campus!