in Minnesota State University that teach Sociology Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Dennis Waskul?

12/05/2014
good
Senior sem Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

One of the best professors I have ever met and work with.

09/10/2014
good
SOC 209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Sociology of Human Sexualities is the most interesting class I've taken at MSU. Waskul is absolutely hilarious and you will laugh your ass off daily. I actually looked forward to coming to class. Very interesting material, covers a lot. 100% recommend this class to anyone.

05/02/2014
good
SOC209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best teacher I've had so far at MSU. He really has a way with making the class room feel comfortable - not an easy feat considering it's sexualities class. Assignments were easy and as long as you put forth some effort, you'll pass. He leaves awesome feedback on the writings you turn in. Highly recommend this class!

12/11/2013
good
SOC209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT teacher. Obviously wants all students to get a good grade. Chapter summaries due every week, quizzes due every other week, and online assignments due on weeks quizzes aren't due. Quizzes are simple as long as you skim over the text, and you get 100% on all assignments as long as you do them. He offers extra credit as well, and loves his job.

11/20/2013
good
SOC 209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Without a doubt the best professor at Mankato. What I've learned in two classes with him has had an impact on the rest of my coursework, he loves getting the class involved and he has vast amounts of knowledge. Take any class he teaches, you won't regret it at all.

05/06/2013
good
SOC 666 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The class was fine, but sometimes it was hard to see the board behind his giant ego.

01/23/2013
good

Best class ever. Very intersting, and never a dull moment. Dr. Waskul is by far my favorite teacher on this campus. I would suggest this class literally to any one of any age. Very easy, you learn more than you could ever imagine.

01/09/2013
good
SOC209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Terrific professor and class. Everyone should take this course.

04/15/2012
good

As everyone says, pretty much the easiest funnest class you will take. Syllabus says he doesn't take late work, but if you have a legit reason he always works with you.

03/13/2012
good
soc209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easily the best teacher in department. He has a great sense of humor, soc class was always interesting! Human sexualities will be a class I remember forever.

02/19/2012
good

this class changed my life

11/16/2011
good
SOC351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dennis Waskul makes you want to go to class. He is by far the best teacher I have ever had, EVER! So hilarious! Human Sexualities should be a mandatory course. It is like talking with a group of friends, about anything....ANYTHING! Awesome guy, awesome professor. He should win some kind of fancy award or something. Like a grammy.

04/19/2011
good
Soc209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best class I have ever taken! Dr. Waskul is very smart and such a hottie!

12/11/2010
good
SOC209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Seriously the best professor EVER! Take his class. He's a pure genius. He is soo funny. This was the FIRST (and ONLY) class i actually looked forward too. It was probably the only class that was interesting & stayed interesting throughout the semester.

06/10/2010
good

Best. Class. Ever. If I could, I would take this class for the rest of my life.

07/29/2009
good

BEST TEACHER EVER!!! Funny, easy to understand, awesome teaching style. If you ever have a chance take him!

05/06/2009
good
SOC209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Waskul is an awesome professor! Knows his stuff about sex and has a great sense of humor while teaching it. Very easy to talk to and a down to earth guy - there's no question he won't answer. There are no tests, but a lot of papers. They're not too bad though. You get used to them after awhile. I would highly recommend this course.

03/05/2009
good

He is really one of the greatest teachers I have ever had. PS-soc 209, Human Sexuality, a MUST for all!!! you wont regret it! trust me!

07/12/2008
good
soc110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

i had this guy as a prof years ago and i still laugh about some of the things he did/said, im not easily impressed but he's in my top 4

01/20/2008
good

He makes it easy. Just write the papers every week and show up and discuss a bit. Powerpoints were informative and interesting. Such a stud