in Northeastern Illinois University that teach Criminal Justice Edit
Loretta Capeheart
Professor in the Criminal Justice department
at Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
are you Loretta Capeheart?
B

05/12/2014
good
JUST 241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Professor Capeheart is not an easy A. You will have to read and actually be in class to learn. If you miss class in can get a bit confusing. Even though this class is hard it is very fun and you can learn a lot. She really motivates you to study. I am taking her again in the summer and would definitely recommend her!!

01/17/2014
good
JUST 241-1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have just began my second class with Professor Capeheart. She is so great, so kind and incredibly knowledgable on the material covered and then some. You you really care to learn and stretch your intelligence than this is the Professor you take.

06/24/2013
good
JUST301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I thinks she is an awesome professor. Unlike many professors her class is well structured, she's very knowledgeable and explains very clearly. Don't expect to earn an A if you don't do the readings or the homework. It's common sense.

07/21/2011
good
JUST329 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's a wonderful professor, but her grading was unfair. I didn't miss a class, read everything thoroughly, and prepared for the (four) quizzes we had. Class out of 100 points, quizzes 25 points a piece. I was 2 points short of an A. Goodbye 4.0 GPA! The class is probably different during the fall or spring (I took it in the summer).

06/13/2011
good
JUST241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As long as you go to class, ay attention and take notes its not that bad! I think we had 4 papers and 3 quizes. Its 10 points a paper and 20 points a quiz. Just re read all the questions...