in University at Albany (SUNY Albany) that teach English Edit

04/22/2011
AENG416 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The class was not really that hard, but the reading and writing was a little excessive. That is to be expected for an upper level class though I suppose. I had to submit a second brand new 5 page paper though because of an email error on her behalf. She was not very helpful at all. Unless you love the Middle Ages, I would not recommend this class.

05/17/2008
good
ENG399z Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Helpful, intelligent, loves to teach. Definitely take this professor if you want to learn English.

08/26/2007
eng355 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I guess I just had a bad experience with this professor, or maybe it was because it was on online course, but she didn't seem helpful at all. She only seemed to like comments that agreed with hers, and seemed to have a way of ending something on her own terms. The assignments were also very unclear, but again, this could be because it was online.

01/13/2007
good
ENG498 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Helene was extremely helpful in helping me to launch my honors thesis. She had a unique ability to urge my progress without taking an overly imperative stance.

07/16/2006
good
E210 eng theory Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

i loved her, she basically taught me how to write an essay. She gave me a chance and took alot of time and effort into helping me.