in George Washington University that teach Political Science Edit
at George Washington University, Washington, DC
are you Barry Malter?
1.9

07/07/2010
PSC115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I completely agree with the prior comments. I dreaded going to class but learned a lot. He is not at all my style - very liberal and liberal in sharing his own views.

06/27/2010

I really did not like his lecture style, and dreaded going to the class. I focused on the readings, studied hard for the tests, did all the briefs, and got an A. But it was a struggle to get there every day and sit through it. He's a good guy, just not my kind of professor. Do all the briefs. Study hard for both tests.

04/29/2010
good

I LOVED Professor Malter's class! He expects a lot from his students but he puts in just as much, if not more effort. He is probably the most understanding/adorable professor i have ever had. He makes his liberal views known however, he is open to letting other views be discussed. Overall best class i have taken/will ever take at GW

08/30/2009
good
PSC115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Malter is by far the toughest professor that I have ever had, yet the most enjoyable. He will make you work hard and hold you to a very high standard. With that said, he is incredibly fair and, if you come to class willing to work and willing to contribute, he will reward you.

05/06/2009

You will learn how to brief cases and memorize passages. However, he is a very tough grader. He says he will compensate for this somewhat if you participate a lot, which is not really true. I participated every class and my grade did not go up. Good if you're going to law school, but your gpa will suffer.