Jeffrey Dunoff at Temple University School of Law

Jeffrey Dunoff

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/30/13

ICT01

Extremely disengaging, very little interaction with the students and when he does ask questions they are obvious ones. The textbook was more interesting then his lectures which is a shame because this could be an awesome class. Wish he would have made the time spent in the room a little more exciting.

3/14/12

ICT01

He made the class so that it became interesting. He's great& helpful, brilliant& overly smart guy. u can come to his office hour& he'll help u out. apparently though, he's the toughest grader I have ever met. I got my worst grade in my entire life from him =(

3/14/12

ICT01

He's a great& helpful guy. Very smart, brilliant. He's passionate but, he's a tough grader.... I got the worst grade in my life from him

7/26/11

INT001

Great Professor! He is a star in the field. He may be hard to get at first, but it gets much easier as you go along. Intl law is very different than US law, and that itself is hard to get used to. But Dunoff is very passionate and knowledgeable about the subject, and you will figure things out towards the end of the semester.

6/12/11

INTL021

Very passionate about international law. He is a superstar in the field. He leaves a lot of open questions, so you have to answer for yourself. Told us to read the paper to study, and some hated that, but why even be in the class if you don't care what's going on in the world?

5/30/10

IntL001

Excellent professor. Super helpful outside of class and extremely knowledgeable and vibrant in class. He tends to give only the liberal analysis with criticism to the conservative view. Nonetheless highly recommended course.

4/28/06

Civ Pro

I had very low expectations heading into this class, and I was very very impressed. Dunoff actually managed to make Civ Pro interesting. Not an easy task!

2/8/06

Civ Pro I

I'm sure if everyone was actually *interested* in civ pro, he'd be fine. But we're not. Civ pro is dreadful, he just makes it worse. Really nitpicky, not very helpful.

11/28/05

civ pro

Dear Professor, I love you. Civ pro was my favorite first year class. Sure, some people make fun of your voice sometimes, but it takes a special person indeed to generate interest in civil procedure. Professor, I love you.

11/13/04