in Temple University School of Law that teach Civil Procedure Edit
Professor in the Civil Procedure department
at Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA
are you Jeffrey Dunoff?

04/30/2013
ICT01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely disengaging, very little interaction with the students and when he does ask questions they are obvious ones. The textbook was more interesting then his lectures which is a shame because this could be an awesome class. Wish he would have made the time spent in the room a little more exciting.

03/14/2012
good
ICT01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He made the class so that it became interesting. He's great& helpful, brilliant& overly smart guy. u can come to his office hour& he'll help u out. apparently though, he's the toughest grader I have ever met. I got my worst grade in my entire life from him =(

03/14/2012
good
ICT01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He's a great& helpful guy. Very smart, brilliant. He's passionate but, he's a tough grader.... I got the worst grade in my life from him

07/26/2011
good
INT001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! He is a star in the field. He may be hard to get at first, but it gets much easier as you go along. Intl law is very different than US law, and that itself is hard to get used to. But Dunoff is very passionate and knowledgeable about the subject, and you will figure things out towards the end of the semester.

06/12/2011
good
INTL021 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very passionate about international law. He is a superstar in the field. He leaves a lot of open questions, so you have to answer for yourself. Told us to read the paper to study, and some hated that, but why even be in the class if you don't care what's going on in the world?

05/30/2010
good
IntL001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Super helpful outside of class and extremely knowledgeable and vibrant in class. He tends to give only the liberal analysis with criticism to the conservative view. Nonetheless highly recommended course.

04/28/2006
good
Civ Pro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had very low expectations heading into this class, and I was very very impressed. Dunoff actually managed to make Civ Pro interesting. Not an easy task!

02/08/2006
Civ Pro I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I'm sure if everyone was actually *interested* in civ pro, he'd be fine. But we're not. Civ pro is dreadful, he just makes it worse. Really nitpicky, not very helpful.

11/28/2005
good
civ pro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dear Professor, I love you. Civ pro was my favorite first year class. Sure, some people make fun of your voice sometimes, but it takes a special person indeed to generate interest in civil procedure. Professor, I love you.

11/13/2004
good
Civil Procedure Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A