Eric Tscheschlok at University of Alabama Birmingham

Eric Tscheschlok

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

9/4/05

World History

He cancels class a lot. He give a lot of notes, but test come straight from the notes. All you have to do is study.

5/18/05

HY 499

This guy never held class! I took him this past spring(2005) and after spring break he only held class for one week.

3/11/05

HY 104, HY105

He is a very nice guy, and he does cancel class alot. His notes are pretty intense, and sometimes he tends to talk fast but if you take good notes and study a little it isnt that hard to make an A. I took him for 2 classes in a row cuz i enjoyed his class so much! I definetely recommed him.

1/7/05

HY 104

Many classes were cancelled and on days when we had quizzes, we left after taking the short quiz. At the end of the semester, we had barely finished half of the syllabus. He is very nice and this is an easy class if you just take the notes.

11/25/04

HY 121

11/16/04

HY 104

This guy is awesome. I had him T&T and he canceled enough class to equal 3 weeks! I missed a quiz once for no good reason and he let me make it up no questions asked. The way he talks is a little annoying, but he's a nice guy, and I would definitely reccomend him for any class.

More History professors at University of Alabama Birmingham