Linda Amoah at Tulsa Community College

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  D Submit a correction

8/19/13

Psycology

Grade ReceivedD

Worst instructor I have ever had in my life! Wish I could get my money back! Please avoid this woman like the plague! Do yourself a favor take Pychology with someone who actually knows what they're talking about and has worked in the field, that is not this professor( I use the term very loosely.

7/30/13

SOC 1113

She often forgets what she is talking about, or she can't talk about it at all. Her syllabus had flaws contradicting what she said in class about make-up exams. She never responded to my e-mail or answered her phone when I called about it. As a result she gave me a zero on an open book test, bringing down from an A to a low C mid-semester.

12/13/12

Socio1113

She is great teacher and really loves teaching. We didn't have an open book final, but we didn't need it. The class is easy under a couple of conditions, study, read, be prepared for class and use mysoclab! MySocLab is super helpful and will prepare you for her test, she also gives you a review which is super helpful!

12/15/11

PSYC1113

Ms. Amoah was a decent teacher, a little confusing at times, but she knew her stuff, she is NOT a hard teacher, and the final is open book!! she does study guides and if you take notes, listen in class & read the chapters you will do fine. She also gives several opportunities for extra credit which helps. All in all...not a bad teacher.

12/7/11

psych1113

Great teacher, super fun, no homework really and if it is issued its all personell opinion answers no right or wrong answer. Gives reviews before all test and all info on review is on test!

12/1/11

SOC1113

Ms. Amoah is nice. BUT...I learned very little from this class, and what I did learn I taught myself from the textbook. Her lectures are taught straight from powerpoint slides, with no elaboration or explanation on anything. She often admits that she doesn't know what things are/mean, and is extremely scattered. I DO NOT recommend this class!

5/2/11

PSYC1113

If you read the book her class is easy. Easy A.

4/18/11

Psyc107

I HATE this class! She constantly contradicts herself and confuses everyone. I havent used the book at all. She lectures and uses the psyktek modules(the modules explain way better). You get points just for showing up. Study the review she gives and you should pass.

10/11/10

Soc101

Great professor! I learned a lot in her class.

5/6/10

socio1113

She is really nice! She looks like Queen Latifahs!Tests are not easy she adds random statistics from the text book that you most likely would never think to remember, but if you go to class you get a attendence grade that makes up for bad test scores,I did the research paper the night before & have never done APA style before. Made highest grade!

1/12/10

SOC1113

She looks like Queen Latifah! It's awesome. I loved her class. She randomly made us do an in-class assignment in groups for a hefty grade, which was easy points. She gives you 5 points for attending class... so don't miss it! Also the tests are based completely on the book and she is very helpful with study guides and review sessions.

10/21/05

Intro to psych

Good teacher, I learned alot from her but you do have to work for your grade!

9/8/05

psychology 1

wonderful teacher!!! one of my favs!!!

3/23/05