in Sinclair Community College that teach Computer Science Edit
are you Jackie Myers?
B+

06/03/2014
good
acc1210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Never left me hanging with a question. Always helped me until I got the idea or the answer. Loved her.

03/26/2014
good
ACC 2321 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have her as my Federal Taxation Class instructor. She is not very good at clarifying because she loses her during her instruction everyday. However, she is a very good teacher, and she tries so hard to help us success. Spending a lot time to study, you will get a good grade from her. I will choose her again in my Advance Taxation Class.

09/20/2010
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I do not know how she is Chair of a Dept. I did not take a class with her, but went to her because of BIS 160 troubles. Extremeley rude, cut me off without listening. DO NOT TAKE A CLASS WITH HER. I have zero respect for her.

03/07/2009
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Didn't like the professor at all. Doesn't communicate well and unhelpful. She'll call you out on every little mistake you make, but always ignores her own.

07/21/2008
good
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's good and hot.

06/11/2008
good
BIS161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I think Jackie Myers is a good professor, she is always happy to be there, always helps you when you need it. Her class is an easy A if you do the work. It's a lot, but you will get an A if you do it. That simple.

04/24/2008
good
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you follow the syllabus and do the assignments you will be OK. She will help you if you ask!

02/15/2008
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She isn't very friendly to speak to. Isn't very respectful to students. Short tempered, and doesnt'take time to explain concepts clearly. I got an A(thought I would get a C)but only because I already knew everything. If you're looking to learn and not just fill credit, then DO NOT take her.

01/09/2008
good
BISSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have taken multiple classes from her. She isn't that hard to get along with, you just have to not be stupid. She loves what she teaches and wants everyone else to love to learn it. She is super helpful, even in classes she doesn't teach. I would take another class from her.

06/26/2007
good
BIS161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online. The teacher responded quickly to emails. Some of the projects are a little hard.