in Sinclair Community College that teach Computer Science Edit
are you Jackie Myers?
B+

06/03/2014
good
acc1210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Never left me hanging with a question. Always helped me until I got the idea or the answer. Loved her.

03/26/2014
good
ACC 2321 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have her as my Federal Taxation Class instructor. She is not very good at clarifying because she loses her during her instruction everyday. However, she is a very good teacher, and she tries so hard to help us success. Spending a lot time to study, you will get a good grade from her. I will choose her again in my Advance Taxation Class.

09/20/2010
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I do not know how she is Chair of a Dept. I did not take a class with her, but went to her because of BIS 160 troubles. Extremeley rude, cut me off without listening. DO NOT TAKE A CLASS WITH HER. I have zero respect for her.

03/07/2009
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Didn't like the professor at all. Doesn't communicate well and unhelpful. She'll call you out on every little mistake you make, but always ignores her own.

07/21/2008
good
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's good and hot.

06/11/2008
good
BIS161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I think Jackie Myers is a good professor, she is always happy to be there, always helps you when you need it. Her class is an easy A if you do the work. It's a lot, but you will get an A if you do it. That simple.

04/24/2008
good
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you follow the syllabus and do the assignments you will be OK. She will help you if you ask!

02/15/2008
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She isn't very friendly to speak to. Isn't very respectful to students. Short tempered, and doesnt'take time to explain concepts clearly. I got an A(thought I would get a C)but only because I already knew everything. If you're looking to learn and not just fill credit, then DO NOT take her.

01/09/2008
good
BISSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have taken multiple classes from her. She isn't that hard to get along with, you just have to not be stupid. She loves what she teaches and wants everyone else to love to learn it. She is super helpful, even in classes she doesn't teach. I would take another class from her.

06/26/2007
good
BIS161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online. The teacher responded quickly to emails. Some of the projects are a little hard.

10/19/2006

NOT RECOMMENDED. In spite of her, I got an A. You will do yourself no favors if you get on her 'list'. If I could swear in this message, I could write more.

07/27/2006
good
bis Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is an excellent professor and give all the help you will need to make sure you understand she is a professor that has tooken the time out to help when other professor lack to teach in a subject

06/06/2006
good
BIS 161 TC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her for the online course. I think she was rather fair. There were times when I waited until the last minute and turned assignments in wrong and she allowed me to resubmit them for full credit. We didn't have direct communication so I can't complain about her social skills. I would recommend taking it online.

11/10/2005
good
BIS 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I didn't learn a thing in her class, but that was because I already knew what she was teaching and she knew it. she was very lenient alowing me to miss several days and even ignored it when I got too busy to do her homework. As long as you learn/know something about her material she is very amiable, and easy to get along with.

09/21/2005
BIS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Never again!

08/22/2005
BIS160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I agree with all the listed comments. She is not respectful to the students. And I might say a rock has more personality.

08/21/2005
BIS161-3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

An awful, awful human being. Told me that even though she agreed some test questions were wrong, I had 3 chances to get the answer the test wanted, so I wouldn't get credit for them. Rude, arrogant, condescending, uncaring, cruel, sloppy, dismissive, & thoroughly anti-student. Avoid Jackie Myers as you would the Plague!

07/03/2005
BIs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She has horrible people skills. She speaks to students in a demeaning way.

06/30/2005
BIS 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

It takes her 2-3 days to return E-mails if your lucky

04/21/2005
BIS 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In one-on-one conversations, was very short and rude to me. The class is fairly easy, just be prepared to devote a lot of time to it. If you like being talked to like a child, take her class. Otherwise, find another professor -- like one at WSU or UD.