in North Lake College (all campuses) that teach Chemistry Edit
at North Lake College (all campuses), Irving, TX
are you Kay I. Kouadio?

07/08/2014
good
2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Dr. Kouadio was one of the best professors I have ever had. You have to buy a lecture note-book, but it has everything you need and he teaches straight from it. Study, go to class, pay attention, and you will do fine. If you ask questions and try to answer his, he will help you. I don't think I would have understood ochem from any other professor.

03/01/2014
good
CHEM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kouadio was the most helpful teacher I've ever had. He would either come to class early or stay late to help me. I had extreme difficulty with chemistry concepts at first and he made learning easy and fun. I'll never forget 12+1!;D

11/17/2013
Chem2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Quiz every time and have to be on time or miss quizzes. Tests are extremely hard and online homework are extremely difficult!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Kouaidio is a PHD and he expects us to be his level so his tests are hard.

11/11/2013
CHEM2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I am shocked, I study my butt off for this test and I got a C! Online homework extremely hard and having to draw all the structures, so tedious, that takes up all my studying time and I can't even finish it and they are due soon.

10/21/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I am shocked when I got my grade, I worked so hard and thought a B is what I got. Ridicuously I made a C, the bad part is he doesn't let us see our test and so we don't know what we miss or how to fix our mistakes from what we miss, you have to go see him in his office!!!!!! So rarely anyone goes, bc he can make you feel intimidated or stupid!

10/21/2013

Do not take him if you want to learn or earn an A. I only have two sciences class and this class I spent so much time on homework, extremely hard homework online, you'll never get to finish it even you get help from tutors.

10/20/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Do not take him if you want an A, not easy to get B either. He has a thick African accent, hard to understand.

10/20/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is community college, but he makes it hard like university. His teaching is not clear, you can't hardly understand him and tests are extremely hard. Have to take at testing center not during class time.

10/18/2013
Chem 2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

It's hard to understand him. Lab quiz everytime,you have to work hard for class and lab.Extremely hard to make B,homework have to buy online,I spent total of 20 hours each chapter and we have 12 chapters total and can't finish it, it's company homework so his teaching doesn't help to do them. My homework average is C, I work hard for this class.

10/17/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Heavy accent,you have to self study and have all the time, then you can pass his class but don't expect easy A. You have to work very hard to get. He's sarcastic and you can't ask him questions, he makes you feel stupid. Homework online extremely hard, not enough practice problems he go over. You have to spend a lot time with homework.

10/16/2013
Chem2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I heard people said he is good, but it's not true, you can't ask him questions and when you ask he remembers you, he makes you feel stupid and keep on picking on you. His tests are extremely tricky and hard and his homework online even tutors have hard time to figure out, homework extremely hard that required a lot of time.

10/11/2013
good
CHEM 2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kouadio is really such a great teacher. I took ochem at A&M and it was impossible to understand so I dropped it, but when I took Dr. Kouadio's class he made it so easy to learn. He could be annoying at times, but also really funny. I really miss him!

09/28/2013
Chemistry 2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Do not take this professor. He is funny at times, but I didn't pay for this class to provide a comedian. His heavy accent makes it difficult to understand. If you tell him to repeat himself or if you don't understand something he will talk to you like you're stupid and tell you to pay attention. I did well but with no help from him.

08/06/2013
good
CHEM 2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Overall, students like him. He's very passionate and has a great attitude. I sometimes feel that he dumbs things down so much that I lose track of the big picture. He likes to tell stories and deviate from class, which I find refreshing, and often, interesting! My only complain is the hmk, it's long, tedious, hard. and worth 10% of grade.

07/07/2013
good
Chem 1411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

II took Dr. Kouadio this summer at TCC South East Campus. He is the best chemistry professor in DFW. He makes chemistry idiot proof. He covers entire book and you have to study hard to pass his class. Dr. Kouadio is very generous - he always gives extra point. If you pay attention to his letcutre – you will do fine.

07/02/2013
good
Chem 2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This guy is the human embodiment of yoda. He runs the classroom like a dang Jedi. He is very quick at spotting potholes in your understanding, and he comically makes you focus in class. If you have an attention disorder this is the best teacher especially since Ochem requires a lot of attention to detail.

03/23/2013
good
CHEM 2325 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The worst part is that he does not show or work tests. You never will know where was your mistake or was there one?!

01/31/2013
good
CHEM2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The type of professor you will remember when you're 80 years old. Dr. K has made me love and enjoy Organic Chemistry. One of the best professors to ever teach and will certainly continue to enrich the minds of many! P.s. Take Lanny for Lab! The best lab instructor you will get! By the way, Lab is amazingly fun!

09/23/2012
good
ORGOChem Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had Dr. K over twenty years ago when he was just a TA at URI and he was the best teacher and person that I had ever had the pleasure of knowing. I was a poor student at that time, but he never gave up on me. Although I never made it through URI, I later graduated from NU w/ BS in Pharmacy. Owe "K" many thanks!

08/10/2012
good
CHEM2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took his class 2423 and 2425 for both Summer 1 &2 and I got both high A. The material is really challenging, the lab is extremely long, and the online homework is horrible but if u try your best, you'll be fine