Kay I. Kouadio at North Lake College (all campuses)

Kay I. Kouadio

Kay I. Kouadio

Number of ratings 86 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

8/17/14

Chem1406

WORSE TEACHER I EVER HAD. ARROGANT, CAN'T UNDERSYTAND HIM, CAN'T ASK HIM ANY QUESTION, AS HE WOULD BELITLE YOU. LIKES TO JUST BRAG ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS MULTIPLE PHDs. AVOID HIM, AVOID HIM, AVOID HIM.

7/8/14

Dr. Kouadio was one of the best professors I have ever had. You have to buy a lecture note-book, but it has everything you need and he teaches straight from it. Study, go to class, pay attention, and you will do fine. If you ask questions and try to answer his, he will help you. I don't think I would have understood ochem from any other professor.

3/1/14

CHEM101

Dr. Kouadio was the most helpful teacher I've ever had. He would either come to class early or stay late to help me. I had extreme difficulty with chemistry concepts at first and he made learning easy and fun. I'll never forget 12+1!;D

11/17/13

Chem2425

Quiz every time and have to be on time or miss quizzes. Tests are extremely hard and online homework are extremely difficult!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Kouaidio is a PHD and he expects us to be his level so his tests are hard.

11/11/13

CHEM2425

I am shocked, I study my butt off for this test and I got a C! Online homework extremely hard and having to draw all the structures, so tedious, that takes up all my studying time and I can't even finish it and they are due soon.

10/25/13

CHEM2423

Don't take him if you don't want to suffer. You have to buy his lecture notes which cost around $60 and have to buy online homework that's not his assigned homework and it's very very hard, take lots of time. Also, you are required to textbook cost around $200 for use, you must need the book bc his lectures notes has pages you need to refer to.

10/21/13

CHEM2423

I am shocked when I got my grade, I worked so hard and thought a B is what I got. Ridicuously I made a C, the bad part is he doesn't let us see our test and so we don't know what we miss or how to fix our mistakes from what we miss, you have to go see him in his office!!!!!! So rarely anyone goes, bc he can make you feel intimidated or stupid!

10/21/13

CHEM2423

Do not take him if you want to learn or earn an A. I only have two sciences class and this class I spent so much time on homework, extremely hard homework online, you'll never get to finish it even you get help from tutors.

10/20/13

CHEM2423

Do not take him if you want an A, not easy to get B either. He has a thick African accent, hard to understand.

10/20/13

CHEM2423

This is community college, but he makes it hard like university. His teaching is not clear, you can't hardly understand him and tests are extremely hard. Have to take at testing center not during class time.

10/18/13

Chem 2423

It's hard to understand him. Lab quiz everytime,you have to work hard for class and lab.Extremely hard to make B,homework have to buy online,I spent total of 20 hours each chapter and we have 12 chapters total and can't finish it, it's company homework so his teaching doesn't help to do them. My homework average is C, I work hard for this class.

10/17/13

CHEM2423

Heavy accent,you have to self study and have all the time, then you can pass his class but don't expect easy A. You have to work very hard to get. He's sarcastic and you can't ask him questions, he makes you feel stupid. Homework online extremely hard, not enough practice problems he go over. You have to spend a lot time with homework.

10/16/13

Chem2423

I heard people said he is good, but it's not true, you can't ask him questions and when you ask he remembers you, he makes you feel stupid and keep on picking on you. His tests are extremely tricky and hard and his homework online even tutors have hard time to figure out, homework extremely hard that required a lot of time.

10/11/13

CHEM 2425

Dr. Kouadio is really such a great teacher. I took ochem at A&M and it was impossible to understand so I dropped it, but when I took Dr. Kouadio's class he made it so easy to learn. He could be annoying at times, but also really funny. I really miss him!

9/28/13

Chemistry 2423

Do not take this professor. He is funny at times, but I didn't pay for this class to provide a comedian. His heavy accent makes it difficult to understand. If you tell him to repeat himself or if you don't understand something he will talk to you like you're stupid and tell you to pay attention. I did well but with no help from him.

8/6/13

CHEM 2425

Overall, students like him. He's very passionate and has a great attitude. I sometimes feel that he dumbs things down so much that I lose track of the big picture. He likes to tell stories and deviate from class, which I find refreshing, and often, interesting! My only complain is the hmk, it's long, tedious, hard. and worth 10% of grade.

7/7/13

Chem 1411

II took Dr. Kouadio this summer at TCC South East Campus. He is the best chemistry professor in DFW. He makes chemistry idiot proof. He covers entire book and you have to study hard to pass his class. Dr. Kouadio is very generous - he always gives extra point. If you pay attention to his letcutre – you will do fine.

7/2/13

Chem 2423

This guy is the human embodiment of yoda. He runs the classroom like a dang Jedi. He is very quick at spotting potholes in your understanding, and he comically makes you focus in class. If you have an attention disorder this is the best teacher especially since Ochem requires a lot of attention to detail.

3/23/13

CHEM 2325

The worst part is that he does not show or work tests. You never will know where was your mistake or was there one?!

1/31/13

CHEM2425

The type of professor you will remember when you're 80 years old. Dr. K has made me love and enjoy Organic Chemistry. One of the best professors to ever teach and will certainly continue to enrich the minds of many! P.s. Take Lanny for Lab! The best lab instructor you will get! By the way, Lab is amazingly fun!

More Chemistry professors at North Lake College (all campuses)