Kay I. Kouadio at North Lake College (all campuses)

Kay I. Kouadio

Kay I. Kouadio

Number of ratings 79 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

3/1/14

CHEM101

Dr. Kouadio was the most helpful teacher I've ever had. He would either come to class early or stay late to help me. I had extreme difficulty with chemistry concepts at first and he made learning easy and fun. I'll never forget 12+1!;D

11/17/13

Chem2425

Quiz every time and have to be on time or miss quizzes. Tests are extremely hard and online homework are extremely difficult!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Kouaidio is a PHD and he expects us to be his level so his tests are hard.

11/11/13

CHEM2425

I am shocked, I study my butt off for this test and I got a C! Online homework extremely hard and having to draw all the structures, so tedious, that takes up all my studying time and I can't even finish it and they are due soon.

10/25/13

CHEM2423

Don't take him if you don't want to suffer. You have to buy his lecture notes which cost around $60 and have to buy online homework that's not his assigned homework and it's very very hard, take lots of time. Also, you are required to textbook cost around $200 for use, you must need the book bc his lectures notes has pages you need to refer to.

10/21/13

CHEM2423

Do not take him if you want to learn or earn an A. I only have two sciences class and this class I spent so much time on homework, extremely hard homework online, you'll never get to finish it even you get help from tutors.

10/20/13

CHEM2423

This is community college, but he makes it hard like university. His teaching is not clear, you can't hardly understand him and tests are extremely hard. Have to take at testing center not during class time.

10/18/13

Chem 2423

It's hard to understand him. Lab quiz everytime,you have to work hard for class and lab.Extremely hard to make B,homework have to buy online,I spent total of 20 hours each chapter and we have 12 chapters total and can't finish it, it's company homework so his teaching doesn't help to do them. My homework average is C, I work hard for this class.

10/17/13

CHEM2423

Heavy accent,you have to self study and have all the time, then you can pass his class but don't expect easy A. You have to work very hard to get. He's sarcastic and you can't ask him questions, he makes you feel stupid. Homework online extremely hard, not enough practice problems he go over. You have to spend a lot time with homework.

10/11/13

CHEM 2425

Dr. Kouadio is really such a great teacher. I took ochem at A&M and it was impossible to understand so I dropped it, but when I took Dr. Kouadio's class he made it so easy to learn. He could be annoying at times, but also really funny. I really miss him!

8/6/13

CHEM 2425

Overall, students like him. He's very passionate and has a great attitude. I sometimes feel that he dumbs things down so much that I lose track of the big picture. He likes to tell stories and deviate from class, which I find refreshing, and often, interesting! My only complain is the hmk, it's long, tedious, hard. and worth 10% of grade.

7/7/13

Chem 1411

II took Dr. Kouadio this summer at TCC South East Campus. He is the best chemistry professor in DFW. He makes chemistry idiot proof. He covers entire book and you have to study hard to pass his class. Dr. Kouadio is very generous - he always gives extra point. If you pay attention to his letcutre – you will do fine.

3/23/13

CHEM 2325

The worst part is that he does not show or work tests. You never will know where was your mistake or was there one?!

1/31/13

CHEM2425

The type of professor you will remember when you're 80 years old. Dr. K has made me love and enjoy Organic Chemistry. One of the best professors to ever teach and will certainly continue to enrich the minds of many! P.s. Take Lanny for Lab! The best lab instructor you will get! By the way, Lab is amazingly fun!

9/23/12

ORGOChem

I had Dr. K over twenty years ago when he was just a TA at URI and he was the best teacher and person that I had ever had the pleasure of knowing. I was a poor student at that time, but he never gave up on me. Although I never made it through URI, I later graduated from NU w/ BS in Pharmacy. Owe "K" many thanks!

8/10/12

CHEM2425

I took his class 2423 and 2425 for both Summer 1 &2 and I got both high A. The material is really challenging, the lab is extremely long, and the online homework is horrible but if u try your best, you'll be fine

8/10/12

ochem7131

Dr K was a great Prof for Ochem I&II. I made a B in both. The subject material is challenging but Dr K is compassionate and wants to help you learn. With a good attitude and legit effort, you'll do well in this class. Study the lecture templates.

6/8/12

chem1411

this man think chemistry should be hard so if you dont understand it, it is your fault because you are not science person. He does not know what in the test. His review is not similar to what in the test. And you will notice in his talking that he is hard person in teaching and grades. never gives any extra credit. He should not teach any more.

20395395
5/17/12

Chem2425

If you want to learn Chemistry, take Dr.K.. He's passionate, considerate and sincere!He's by far the best chemistry professor I've ever had.I took Genchem over 10 yrs ago barely making a C. I decided to go back to school and for the past two years I've been taking Chem with Dr K. Genchem 1,2 got B,A. Ochem 1,2 B,A. He's awesome! take him!! Not easy

4/29/12

Chem1411

He cares about his students and will only help you if you help yourself by studying and being attentive in class. He has his own book that makes learning chemistry simple. He's very open-minded but tough when it comes to teaching. I highly recommend him!

4/26/12

chem1411

he repeats as many times as possible so you remember it in exam. he does most of the numerical and he has his own book, which make the course more easy.

More Chemistry professors at North Lake College (all campuses)