in North Lake College (all campuses) that teach Chemistry Edit
at North Lake College (all campuses), Irving, TX
are you Kay I. Kouadio?

07/08/2014
good
2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Dr. Kouadio was one of the best professors I have ever had. You have to buy a lecture note-book, but it has everything you need and he teaches straight from it. Study, go to class, pay attention, and you will do fine. If you ask questions and try to answer his, he will help you. I don't think I would have understood ochem from any other professor.

03/01/2014
good
CHEM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Dr. Kouadio was the most helpful teacher I've ever had. He would either come to class early or stay late to help me. I had extreme difficulty with chemistry concepts at first and he made learning easy and fun. I'll never forget 12+1!;D

11/17/2013
Chem2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Quiz every time and have to be on time or miss quizzes. Tests are extremely hard and online homework are extremely difficult!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Kouaidio is a PHD and he expects us to be his level so his tests are hard.

11/11/2013
CHEM2425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I am shocked, I study my butt off for this test and I got a C! Online homework extremely hard and having to draw all the structures, so tedious, that takes up all my studying time and I can't even finish it and they are due soon.

10/21/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I am shocked when I got my grade, I worked so hard and thought a B is what I got. Ridicuously I made a C, the bad part is he doesn't let us see our test and so we don't know what we miss or how to fix our mistakes from what we miss, you have to go see him in his office!!!!!! So rarely anyone goes, bc he can make you feel intimidated or stupid!

10/21/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Do not take him if you want to learn or earn an A. I only have two sciences class and this class I spent so much time on homework, extremely hard homework online, you'll never get to finish it even you get help from tutors.

10/20/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Do not take him if you want an A, not easy to get B either. He has a thick African accent, hard to understand.

10/20/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is community college, but he makes it hard like university. His teaching is not clear, you can't hardly understand him and tests are extremely hard. Have to take at testing center not during class time.

10/18/2013
Chem 2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

It's hard to understand him. Lab quiz everytime,you have to work hard for class and lab.Extremely hard to make B,homework have to buy online,I spent total of 20 hours each chapter and we have 12 chapters total and can't finish it, it's company homework so his teaching doesn't help to do them. My homework average is C, I work hard for this class.

10/17/2013
CHEM2423 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Heavy accent,you have to self study and have all the time, then you can pass his class but don't expect easy A. You have to work very hard to get. He's sarcastic and you can't ask him questions, he makes you feel stupid. Homework online extremely hard, not enough practice problems he go over. You have to spend a lot time with homework.