in Collin College that teach Sociology Edit
are you Pam Gaiter?
B

12/17/2013
good
SOCI 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER! She made the class so interesting its impossible not to learn anything. She does assign a lot of assignments but it does help you learn the material. Definitely not a blow off class. Theirs no tests just quizzes on chapters on the book pretty simple. does offer extra credit.

01/20/2013
good
SOCI2319 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gaiter is by far the best professor I have encountered at Collin. Lectures were lively, informative and active participation was appreciated. Two tests, three short papers, a group project and ample opportunity for extra credit.

07/25/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Best. Teacher. Ever. I changed my major after taking her classes.

07/09/2012
good
Soci1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for two classes and she was amazing. She has a passion for what she teaches. I would recommend taking her in class not online, because she has a lot of amazing stories you must hear. Her test are not too hard, about average. She doesn't require many assignments either which is really nice.

07/06/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

LOVED LOVED LOVED professor Gaiter! For a fast paced, online summer course, she made learning interesting and a breeze! Very straightforward on instructions and super quick on replying to e-mails. Take this class! You must stay on top of the assignments because there are deadlines but this is college, of course there are! I made an A!

05/13/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Such a good teacher! I took her online and she was straight forward with what she expected of you on essays. She allowed tons of extra credit opportunities and made sociology interesting! She responds very quickly to emails and gives helpful comments on your completed papers. Take her!

05/05/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is amazing because she cares that you learn. She actually gets to know you in her class and highly recommend her to anyone that wants to learn about sociology. TAKE HER YOU WON'T REGREAT IT!!!

12/16/2011
good
SOC1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Doctor G. is great, I took her online class and her teaching style is amazing. She cares so much about her students, she gave me nice reviews on my essays. Lot of extra credit. Nice, sweet lady and fun class.

12/08/2011
good
Socio1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the most awesome teacher I have had at Collin. This is both online and on campus. She is very interesting, offers extra credit and should win an award for her teaching style.If you have to take Sociology, don't miss out on her class. She is the BEST!!!

12/07/2011
good
soci1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever. Her classes are so interesting. She's one of those teachers that could win awards if I knew how to submit her for them. :P I managed an A through the skin of my teeth. She expects you to learn the material, definitely. Good opportunities to earn extra credit if you have time to do them (I didn't). Take her. No regrets.