in Collin College that teach Sociology Edit
are you Pam Gaiter?
B

12/17/2013
good
SOCI 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER! She made the class so interesting its impossible not to learn anything. She does assign a lot of assignments but it does help you learn the material. Definitely not a blow off class. Theirs no tests just quizzes on chapters on the book pretty simple. does offer extra credit.

01/20/2013
good
SOCI2319 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gaiter is by far the best professor I have encountered at Collin. Lectures were lively, informative and active participation was appreciated. Two tests, three short papers, a group project and ample opportunity for extra credit.

07/25/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Best. Teacher. Ever. I changed my major after taking her classes.

07/09/2012
good
Soci1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for two classes and she was amazing. She has a passion for what she teaches. I would recommend taking her in class not online, because she has a lot of amazing stories you must hear. Her test are not too hard, about average. She doesn't require many assignments either which is really nice.

07/06/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

LOVED LOVED LOVED professor Gaiter! For a fast paced, online summer course, she made learning interesting and a breeze! Very straightforward on instructions and super quick on replying to e-mails. Take this class! You must stay on top of the assignments because there are deadlines but this is college, of course there are! I made an A!

05/13/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Such a good teacher! I took her online and she was straight forward with what she expected of you on essays. She allowed tons of extra credit opportunities and made sociology interesting! She responds very quickly to emails and gives helpful comments on your completed papers. Take her!

05/05/2012
good
SOCI1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is amazing because she cares that you learn. She actually gets to know you in her class and highly recommend her to anyone that wants to learn about sociology. TAKE HER YOU WON'T REGREAT IT!!!

12/16/2011
good
SOC1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Doctor G. is great, I took her online class and her teaching style is amazing. She cares so much about her students, she gave me nice reviews on my essays. Lot of extra credit. Nice, sweet lady and fun class.

12/08/2011
good
Socio1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the most awesome teacher I have had at Collin. This is both online and on campus. She is very interesting, offers extra credit and should win an award for her teaching style.If you have to take Sociology, don't miss out on her class. She is the BEST!!!

12/07/2011
good
soci1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever. Her classes are so interesting. She's one of those teachers that could win awards if I knew how to submit her for them. :P I managed an A through the skin of my teeth. She expects you to learn the material, definitely. Good opportunities to earn extra credit if you have time to do them (I didn't). Take her. No regrets.

12/07/2011
good
SOCI1306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said! I have had her for intro to Soci and Social problems, and she is one of the best teachers I have had at Collin. She creates a great learning atmosphere in the classroom and it shows from the high attendance level her classes have received.

12/01/2011
good
socios11 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gaiter is without a doubt one of the best teachers i've ever had! TAKE HER!!! Class is easy-ish. She made sociology very interesting to learn!!

12/01/2011
good
SOCI1306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the sweetest professors I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable and what she doesn't know she always will find an answer for you through guest speakers and research. She can be strict and stern but overall our entire class loved her. She was spunky and super professional at the same time.

11/22/2011
good
SOCIO2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very lovable. She is a sweet lady! Great teacher. Very clear.

10/01/2011
good
socic02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best college professors Collin College has to offer.

07/28/2011
good

Great class! I was dreading taking sociology but she made it fun and easy to understand.

06/01/2011
good
socio1sl Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever.....easy A easy Quizes and also makes you understand the material. Easy A easy class easy errthang.

05/12/2011
good

I took the online class, and it was very enjoyable. She is strict on deadlines, but allows ample time for assignments to be completed. You really need to read your book and take notes. She welcomes questions and is available to help with her online office hours. I really enjoyed this class.

05/11/2011
good
Soci1306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Charming, funny, and very nice. If you need to take a sociology class, you can't go wrong here.

12/10/2010
good
socio1342 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What a sweetheart. She is so very interesting, and a classy lady. It is work, but she helps you every step of the way, even critiqued our essays before we turned in for final grade. Best class ever!!