in University of Southern Mississippi that teach Psychology Edit
Mitchell E. Berman
Professor in the Psychology department
at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
are you Mitchell E. Berman?

08/23/2009
good
PSY000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Has good & bad days. Lectures didn't help on test but textbook was excellent & I understood the concepts better from reading. He's hard to read. On main project he told me I had a good topic & research but gave me a B without saying why. Preoccupied w/telling us how hard he was trying to leave USM. You'll like him as a person but maybe not teacher.

10/22/2007
good
psy110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A really great teacher. I had him for a mini session, and he was so much fun to be around. He's the reason I changed my major to psychology.

01/31/2007
good
psy110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/17/2006
good
psych201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Berman is a great teacher. The majority of faculty at USM should try to be more like him. He is very committed to his job and is one of the few professors who actually holds students to academic standards.

06/07/2005
various psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very arrogant, unhelpful, even accusatory and suspicious at times. Beleives he has no obligation to his students, just to his research.