in City College of New York that teach Education Edit
at City College of New York, New York, NY
are you Adele Gilhooly?

07/10/2009
good
Edce323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor in city college!!! I just l0ve her. I learned alot about teaching children how to read. If you are an education major, you should definitely take her. You will benefit. Trust me. She is simply the best. She knows the material inside and out. Very knowledgable professor!

09/23/2006
good
edce3231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is A VERY GOOD PROFESSOR, SHE EXPLAINS VERY WELL. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. I LOVE HER. SHE IS GREAT.

11/18/2005
good
education Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she is a nice professor, very reasonable. No due date for homework, but the case study and final papers takes week to work on it. I took two classes taught by her. ^_^

07/27/2005
good
Educ 32310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The work was easy, but her class management lacked stability. It might be due to the amount of classes she taught this semester. She was very helpful and informative.

05/27/2005
good
Education323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a nice professor and easy one. You just have to do few paper.

12/22/2004
content seminar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

You just need to read the chapters and write responses to readings. That is it!!! She is flexible about the due dates of assignments so that you will feel relaxed. Also she is a nice person.

12/13/2004
good
Educ 221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good professor just as long as you get your work in on time. Sometimes she comes off the wrong way, but I think that's just the human quality in her. Hopefully when I become a teacher/professor I will not show that quality

12/10/2004
good
Educ 323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I do not feel like I learned enough in this class to teach reading. I feel like all I have is a vague blueprint. Read alouds wer fun, the plan for teaching reading was the most lenghty and difficult paper I have ever done in my life. I do admit she was nice and tried to help the class.

12/10/2004
good
Educ 323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

12/02/2004
good
Educ 323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice.NIce personality. comprehensible and understaning. in her class you either learn or learn in a fun way. Tha amount of work is just like someone explained. Not so complitaed. But do you readins and journals responnses. Good Luck and Have FUN! :) you would love to be in her class.