Adele Gilhooly at City College of New York

Adele Gilhooly

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

7/10/09

Edce323

She is the best professor in city college!!! I just l0ve her. I learned alot about teaching children how to read. If you are an education major, you should definitely take her. You will benefit. Trust me. She is simply the best. She knows the material inside and out. Very knowledgable professor!

9/23/06

edce3231

she is A VERY GOOD PROFESSOR, SHE EXPLAINS VERY WELL. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. I LOVE HER. SHE IS GREAT.

11/18/05

education

she is a nice professor, very reasonable. No due date for homework, but the case study and final papers takes week to work on it. I took two classes taught by her. ^_^

7/27/05

Educ 32310

The work was easy, but her class management lacked stability. It might be due to the amount of classes she taught this semester. She was very helpful and informative.

5/27/05

Education323

She is a nice professor and easy one. You just have to do few paper.

12/22/04

content seminar

You just need to read the chapters and write responses to readings. That is it!!! She is flexible about the due dates of assignments so that you will feel relaxed. Also she is a nice person.

12/13/04

Educ 221

She is a very good professor just as long as you get your work in on time. Sometimes she comes off the wrong way, but I think that's just the human quality in her. Hopefully when I become a teacher/professor I will not show that quality

12/10/04

Educ 323

I do not feel like I learned enough in this class to teach reading. I feel like all I have is a vague blueprint. Read alouds wer fun, the plan for teaching reading was the most lenghty and difficult paper I have ever done in my life. I do admit she was nice and tried to help the class.

12/2/04

Educ 323

She is very nice.NIce personality. comprehensible and understaning. in her class you either learn or learn in a fun way. Tha amount of work is just like someone explained. Not so complitaed. But do you readins and journals responnses. Good Luck and Have FUN! :) you would love to be in her class.

12/1/04

educ 32300

12/1/04

educ 323

she's really good. easy class. no tests. just fieldwork, a read aloud, case study, plan for teaching reading. but its ez and worth it if ur gonna b a teacher.

More Education professors at City College of New York