in Arizona State University that teach Psychology Edit
at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
are you Michael Palmer?

03/25/2014
good
PSY 472 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great course! He focuses more on learning than anything else and I love that! If you really want to learn and be submerged in psychology and be around one of the founders of psychology, you are in the right class.

10/31/2013
good
PSY 320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Palmer was extremely insightful due to his stories about his private practice.This class is beyond easy but you have to attend every lecture because he does not use the book. He tends to be very redundant about material he enjoys and skips everything else.I loved the fact this class was a gpa booster but I didn't really gain too much knowledge.

03/05/2013
good
PSY320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor, you just have to take him. He has so much insight and knowledge about the subject, he makes you WANT to go to a 9am class even though attendance isn't graded. Anyone interested in psychology will benefit greatly from taking any of his classes.

11/13/2012
good
PGS443 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Incredibly easy- always gave us the answers to the test the class before the test. Engaging personality. Decades of experience in psychology as a practitioner and professor. No homework. Talked about his experience while tying in theory and life advice. One of my favorite psychology classes.

12/01/2011
good
Psy320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The structure of his class is very easy. He is a very knowledgable person. he tells it like it is.

05/16/2011
good
PGS443 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is the second time I have taken a class from him and I absolutely love his teaching style!He is the best professor at ASU because he teaches you what you need to know and what is relevant in a real world setting; not things that are just conceptual but things that actually happen.Never uses a book and exams are super easy!take his class!

04/26/2011
good
PGS443 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, the BEST teacher I've had at ASU. Not only did I learn a ton about myself, but he knows his stuff & helps you apply Psychology to the real world instead of just memorizing a textbook. He even wrote me a recommendation letter & I got in. :) Pick his brain & you will learn a ton. TAKE THIS CLASS! He is truly amazing.

04/26/2011
good

Best teacher ever! He doesn't try to throw irrelevant material at you. He just wants you to know the most important stuff. There isn't that much material to learn, but I still feel like I left the class knowing the material very well.

03/06/2011
good

I loved Dr. Palmer!!!!!! I wish every professor at ASU taught as well as him and cared as much as he does. He knows his stuff, his stories are interesting and funny, and he will help answer any questions you have. He has guided me so much for grad school and research. Absolutely best professor I have EVER had at ASU!

01/11/2011
good
psy320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'm surprised people raved so highly about this professor. He is ok but def not as amazing as these posts make him sound. I thought he seemed arrogant and his constant name dropping just added to that. He isnt really clear and I feel that we learned minimal material. Got an A, but didnt learn much