in Appalachian State University that teach Fine Arts Edit
Lilith Nielander
Professor in the Fine Arts department
at Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
are you Lilith Nielander?

11/14/2012
good
ART1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this class at 8 a.m. and it was a struggle to get up but I enjoyed it very much. Lilith is super sweet, tells you exactly what to do on projects and will help if asked. Attendance is strict but a few absences didn't hurt my grade. If you at least try on the projects and talk during critiques, you will make an A. I highly recommend her!

01/24/2012
ART1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Design Fundamentals was an easy class, but still very time consuming. There was a project due pretty much every week, and they were always very restrictive (only one color allowed, etc.) It was interesting at times, but I mostly spend the semester waiting to get to the fun stuff. Easy A if you do the work.

03/31/2011
ART1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She's a nice lady, but probably should stick to making the beautiful jewelry she makes.... Didn't learn much, had to take that class because I'm a photo major. Keep up with your work, do things on time. Do not take as an 8am. Worse. Decision. Ever.

04/26/2009
Art1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was not a huge fan of ol' Lilith. While she is indeed a sweet lady and an incredibly talented jeweler, she knows nothing about teaching. I was shocked to learn she has a PhD. I referenced artists many times that she didnt know, and they weren't obscure. Roy Litchenstein, American pop, come on. She's easy,if you can get past her IQ.

12/12/2008
good

Lilith is wonderful! She gives such interesting assignments. I've done some of my best work in her class. I HIGHLY recommend taking a class with her.