in Brigham Young University that teach Music Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Rosalind Hall?

08/20/2014
good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Sister Hall has changed my life. Her enthusiasm for music, life, and the Gospel is inspiring to the greatest degree. Most memorable quote: "Stretch as high as you can! Now, stretch a little bit higher... And learn something from that!" Commitment is required, and love is the reward. Hands down, the greatest professor I have ever met.

04/29/2014
good
MUS 332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Spiritual guide / conductor. THE BEST!

04/29/2014
good

Spiritual guide / conductor. THE BEST!

04/17/2014
good

Best hour of the day is with Sister Hall!

03/30/2014
good
MUSIC314R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Sister Hall is one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. She knows everything there is to know about music and even more about how to live a good life. I love her class and you know that she loves you.

03/19/2014
good
Mens Chorus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sister Hall is the BEST. She truly loves each of her students. She is committed and is an incredible conductor. She expects your best every day, but only because she knows what we're capable of. Don't text or talk during class - focus and give it your all. It will be your most rewarding experience at BYU. If you're a guy, audition for Men's Chorus!

02/27/2014
good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sister Hall is awesome. What else can I say? She will change your life. She expects your best and loves every student.

good
MUS 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There are no adequate words to describe Sister Hall. I'll try, though...amazing, fantastic, absolutely brilliant, incredible. I love having her as a director and I love her as a person. Join a BYU choir, especially Men's Chorus if you're a guy! She's beyond awesome.

good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sister Hall is awesome! Not only is she a brilliant conductor, but she is also incredible at helping us sound our best, all while being very funny, interesting, and engaging.

good
MUSIC 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is brilliant. "Practically perfect in every way.