in Brigham Young University that teach Music Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Rosalind Hall?
12/02/2014
good
MUSIC321R Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Would take again"

Sister hall has changed my life.

11/29/2014
good
"Inspirational" "Respected by students" "Would take again"

I've been involved in choir for my whole life... And Sister Hall is the best instructor I've ever had the privilege of working with. Men's Chorus is the highlight of my BYU experience thus far. "Why be good when you can be excellent?"

10/28/2014
good
"Would take again" "Participation matters" "Respected by students"

Sister Hall is incredible. She makes you want to be the best you can be!

10/24/2014
good
"Inspirational" "Participation matters" "Amazing lectures"

I consider my time spent in Sister Hall's class as invaluable to my college experience. No other professor inspired me as she did. Her love for the students is obvious because she amazingly knows every student's name (around 160) by the first week of class. Her energy is endless. She demands excellence from herself and her students and she gets it!

10/05/2014
good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Respected by students"

Loved learning from Sister Hall! She requires a lot from the men in Men's Chorus, but she really does care about each and every one individually. She had all of our names memorized by the end of the first week, and there are 180 of us. Very inspirational as well.

08/20/2014
good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Sister Hall has changed my life. Her enthusiasm for music, life, and the Gospel is inspiring to the greatest degree. Most memorable quote: "Stretch as high as you can! Now, stretch a little bit higher... And learn something from that!" Commitment is required, and love is the reward. Hands down, the greatest professor I have ever met.

04/29/2014
good
MUS 332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Spiritual guide / conductor. THE BEST!

04/17/2014
good

Best hour of the day is with Sister Hall!

03/30/2014
good
MUSIC314R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Sister Hall is one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. She knows everything there is to know about music and even more about how to live a good life. I love her class and you know that she loves you.

03/19/2014
good
Mens Chorus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sister Hall is the BEST. She truly loves each of her students. She is committed and is an incredible conductor. She expects your best every day, but only because she knows what we're capable of. Don't text or talk during class - focus and give it your all. It will be your most rewarding experience at BYU. If you're a guy, audition for Men's Chorus!

02/27/2014
good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sister Hall is awesome. What else can I say? She will change your life. She expects your best and loves every student.

good
MUS 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There are no adequate words to describe Sister Hall. I'll try, though...amazing, fantastic, absolutely brilliant, incredible. I love having her as a director and I love her as a person. Join a BYU choir, especially Men's Chorus if you're a guy! She's beyond awesome.

good
Music 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sister Hall is awesome! Not only is she a brilliant conductor, but she is also incredible at helping us sound our best, all while being very funny, interesting, and engaging.

good
MUSIC 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is brilliant. "Practically perfect in every way.

01/15/2014
good
MUS 314R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The hype is all true - she is fantastic. Wasn't crazy about choir before her class, and now I am.

01/08/2014
good
Mus 312 R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

If there is one class you will remember with fondness from your BYU experience, THIS WILL BE IT :) She is awesome and it will change your life, not to mention your love for God, life, and music.

12/25/2013
good
MUSIC312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fun, fair, cares about you as an individual. Teaches principles that apply to life. One of my Favorite quotes of her's, "That chord that we just sang needs to go back to Wal-Mart or K- Mart or wherever it is that you picked it up. Do yourself a favor, stay focused, find your head tone, pay the extra, and get a better sounding chord from Nordstroms"

11/10/2013
good
MUSIC314R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class changed my life. Sister Hall is an amazing woman who is so passionate about music and the power it can have in our lives. She also cares about each and every individual in choir. She not only demands your best, but makes you see your true potential.

10/12/2013
good
MUSIC 312R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had. This class will literally change your life. An excellent choral conductor.

10/03/2013
good

Best professor I've ever had.