Will Lennertz at Santiago Canyon College

Will Lennertz

Number of ratings 93 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

1/27/14

eng 101h

I loved lennertz! Such an amaxing teacher, very passionate about his job and always willing to help students after class. He said we would br having a quiz every week and this and that but the class turned out to be easy as long as you showed up at participated!

12/19/13

ENG101

Best class and teacher ever. I'm not a big fan of english but he is so funny and he makes the class easy.

12/4/13

English 101

Best english professor hands down

10/3/13

eng101

7/23/13

english 061

he's extremely helpful! I was a bit nervous about taking him but he gives you back essays to correct and get better grades and doesn't assign much hw. probably about 3-4 essays and no final(:

7/20/13

ENG101

He was a very good teacher, very helpful and understanding. keeps you engaged in class. Doesnt assign too much hw and explains the essays clearly

7/17/13

ENG 217

Just a great person who know how to engage students!

5/31/13

ENG 272

Lennertz is honestly one of the best professors at SCC. He is unconventional, reasonable, and absolutely the nicest person ever. He is very helpful and understanding and overall nourishes a classroom of great learning! Seriously loved him as a professor even when the material was difficult. Would absolutely take his other classes.

5/20/13

Eng-272

You are missing out if you dont take this class. Best teacher next to Adams. Super funny and easy going. Lots of reading hardly and writing

12/3/12

ENG101

Professor Lennertz was the best english teacher I've ever had. I LOVED going to his class! He encourages free thinking and has class discussions on things college kids are interested in. I started to dislike english up until this class, now I am considering changing my major.

11/30/12

Eng271

I took Lennertz for English 101H and 102H and I can say for a fact that he is the funniest teacher I've ever had. Expect to laugh at least every single class time. 271 isn't hard at all, you just have to keep up with the online writings and readings. Take him at any chance you get, you will not be disappointed.

11/8/12

Eng101H

He's pretty rad.

5/18/12

ENG102H

I really like Will. He's one of my favorite teachers. You know that he knows his subject, but he adds fun to the class, as well. The discussions are always interesting and there are a lot of laughs. He's crazy and that's why we love him. He shows complete concern for his students, and I'm definitely going to miss him a lot.

3/17/12

Engl101

Such an easy A. All you have to worry about is a few papers, but he gives you a good amount of time to do them, and gives you class time for your group to peer edit them. Very easy going guy and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this class.

12/16/11

ENG271

Will is a great teacher and a nice, funny guy. He assigns a lot of reading (lit class=reading) but it's very interesting stories and material. He gives 3 exams (all of which are in-class essay), light hw on his blog, research paper, and presentation. Enjoyed doing the research paper and presentation. Take his class! You won't regret it!

12/16/11

Engl101H

Nice guy, will really try to help you improve. Class is easy, just time-consuming. He expects interesting class discussion, especially from honor students. Every class is dedicated to discussion. Interesting reading material. Easy A.

12/9/11

Eng61

Professor Lennertz is the best professor you would ever know. Prior to his class, I wasn't that interested in English. Now, I am in love with English and I understand it better. I've also learned a lot about myself as a writer! You have to get this professor!

12/8/11

ENG271

Lennertz is a great teacher!! Definitely take a class with him. He is funny and nice. His class is pretty easy but you have to do the reading. 3 or 4 in class essays and a take home final. Plus some online homework. Fun and easy class, I got an A.

12/1/11

ENG101

Professor Lennertz is by far my favorite teacher. He is absolutely hilarious! Plus, he always let us get out of class early. Although we had quite a few essays, they were easy and I got A's on them all. I recommend getting him!

8/29/11

ENG101

I had Lennertz for English Honors 101 & 102, and can I say he is by far my favorite teacher at SCC, hands down no comparison. He is very helpful, has a lot to say & just a total goofball, he's hilarious. He grades a little weird though, but if you give it your all and think out-side the box and make it interesting, he'll dig it.

More English professors at Santiago Canyon College