Will Lennertz at Santiago Canyon College

Will Lennertz

Number of ratings 97 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

7/8/14

ENG272 216 102H

I've taken several classes with Lennertz during my time at SCC, and now as I'm transferring to a university, I feel confident in myself and my writing abilities because of him and his teaching. Best professor at SCC. Encouraging, fun, knowledgeable, just the best. Course load isn't overbearing and it's always interesting. You won't regret it!

7/2/14

This teacher is one of the best teachers I have ever had! He is fun, Spunky and he makes the learning fun! I am definitely taking him again!!

6/20/14

eng 101

Hands down best English teacher I have ever had. Helps you with your writing. If your paper sucks, he will tell you, then explain to you why it sucked and help you make it not suck.

5/13/14

ENGL272

Grade ReceivedA+

Always willing to help you out, very understanding of your needs and problems. Very engaging and funny.

1/27/14

eng 101h

I loved lennertz! Such an amaxing teacher, very passionate about his job and always willing to help students after class. He said we would br having a quiz every week and this and that but the class turned out to be easy as long as you showed up at participated!

12/19/13

ENG101

Best class and teacher ever. I'm not a big fan of english but he is so funny and he makes the class easy.

12/4/13

English 101

Best english professor hands down

10/3/13

eng101

7/23/13

english 061

he's extremely helpful! I was a bit nervous about taking him but he gives you back essays to correct and get better grades and doesn't assign much hw. probably about 3-4 essays and no final(:

7/20/13

ENG101

He was a very good teacher, very helpful and understanding. keeps you engaged in class. Doesnt assign too much hw and explains the essays clearly

7/17/13

ENG 217

Just a great person who know how to engage students!

5/31/13

ENG 272

Lennertz is honestly one of the best professors at SCC. He is unconventional, reasonable, and absolutely the nicest person ever. He is very helpful and understanding and overall nourishes a classroom of great learning! Seriously loved him as a professor even when the material was difficult. Would absolutely take his other classes.

5/20/13

Eng-272

You are missing out if you dont take this class. Best teacher next to Adams. Super funny and easy going. Lots of reading hardly and writing

12/3/12

ENG101

Professor Lennertz was the best english teacher I've ever had. I LOVED going to his class! He encourages free thinking and has class discussions on things college kids are interested in. I started to dislike english up until this class, now I am considering changing my major.

11/30/12

Eng271

I took Lennertz for English 101H and 102H and I can say for a fact that he is the funniest teacher I've ever had. Expect to laugh at least every single class time. 271 isn't hard at all, you just have to keep up with the online writings and readings. Take him at any chance you get, you will not be disappointed.

11/8/12

Eng101H

He's pretty rad.

5/18/12

ENG102H

I really like Will. He's one of my favorite teachers. You know that he knows his subject, but he adds fun to the class, as well. The discussions are always interesting and there are a lot of laughs. He's crazy and that's why we love him. He shows complete concern for his students, and I'm definitely going to miss him a lot.

3/17/12

Engl101

Such an easy A. All you have to worry about is a few papers, but he gives you a good amount of time to do them, and gives you class time for your group to peer edit them. Very easy going guy and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this class.

12/16/11

ENG271

Will is a great teacher and a nice, funny guy. He assigns a lot of reading (lit class=reading) but it's very interesting stories and material. He gives 3 exams (all of which are in-class essay), light hw on his blog, research paper, and presentation. Enjoyed doing the research paper and presentation. Take his class! You won't regret it!

12/16/11

Engl101H

Nice guy, will really try to help you improve. Class is easy, just time-consuming. He expects interesting class discussion, especially from honor students. Every class is dedicated to discussion. Interesting reading material. Easy A.

More English professors at Santiago Canyon College