in Santiago Canyon College that teach English Edit
at Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA
are you Will Lennertz?

07/08/2014
good
ENG272 216 102H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken several classes with Lennertz during my time at SCC, and now as I'm transferring to a university, I feel confident in myself and my writing abilities because of him and his teaching. Best professor at SCC. Encouraging, fun, knowledgeable, just the best. Course load isn't overbearing and it's always interesting. You won't regret it!

07/02/2014
good
060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is one of the best teachers I have ever had! He is fun, Spunky and he makes the learning fun! I am definitely taking him again!!

06/20/2014
good
eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Hands down best English teacher I have ever had. Helps you with your writing. If your paper sucks, he will tell you, then explain to you why it sucked and help you make it not suck.

05/13/2014
good
ENGL272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Always willing to help you out, very understanding of your needs and problems. Very engaging and funny.

01/27/2014
good
eng 101h Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I loved lennertz! Such an amaxing teacher, very passionate about his job and always willing to help students after class. He said we would br having a quiz every week and this and that but the class turned out to be easy as long as you showed up at participated!

12/19/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best class and teacher ever. I'm not a big fan of english but he is so funny and he makes the class easy.

12/04/2013
good
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best english professor hands down

10/03/2013
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

he is OK

07/23/2013
good
english 061 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he's extremely helpful! I was a bit nervous about taking him but he gives you back essays to correct and get better grades and doesn't assign much hw. probably about 3-4 essays and no final(:

07/20/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was a very good teacher, very helpful and understanding. keeps you engaged in class. Doesnt assign too much hw and explains the essays clearly