in Santiago Canyon College that teach English Edit
are you Will Lennertz?
B

10/13/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C
"Get ready to read" "Lectures are long" "There for you"

Great teacher really clear. little quizzes worth a lot so read his book! he's always there for you to ask questions

07/08/2014
good
ENG272 216 102H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken several classes with Lennertz during my time at SCC, and now as I'm transferring to a university, I feel confident in myself and my writing abilities because of him and his teaching. Best professor at SCC. Encouraging, fun, knowledgeable, just the best. Course load isn't overbearing and it's always interesting. You won't regret it!

07/02/2014
good
060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is one of the best teachers I have ever had! He is fun, Spunky and he makes the learning fun! I am definitely taking him again!!

06/20/2014
good
eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down best English teacher I have ever had. Helps you with your writing. If your paper sucks, he will tell you, then explain to you why it sucked and help you make it not suck.

05/13/2014
good
ENGL272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Always willing to help you out, very understanding of your needs and problems. Very engaging and funny.

01/27/2014
good
eng 101h Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved lennertz! Such an amaxing teacher, very passionate about his job and always willing to help students after class. He said we would br having a quiz every week and this and that but the class turned out to be easy as long as you showed up at participated!

12/19/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best class and teacher ever. I'm not a big fan of english but he is so funny and he makes the class easy.

12/04/2013
good
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best english professor hands down

10/03/2013
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

he is OK

07/23/2013
good
english 061 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he's extremely helpful! I was a bit nervous about taking him but he gives you back essays to correct and get better grades and doesn't assign much hw. probably about 3-4 essays and no final(:

07/20/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was a very good teacher, very helpful and understanding. keeps you engaged in class. Doesnt assign too much hw and explains the essays clearly

07/17/2013
good
ENG 217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just a great person who know how to engage students!

05/31/2013
good
ENG 272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Lennertz is honestly one of the best professors at SCC. He is unconventional, reasonable, and absolutely the nicest person ever. He is very helpful and understanding and overall nourishes a classroom of great learning! Seriously loved him as a professor even when the material was difficult. Would absolutely take his other classes.

05/20/2013
good
Eng-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You are missing out if you dont take this class. Best teacher next to Adams. Super funny and easy going. Lots of reading hardly and writing

12/03/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Lennertz was the best english teacher I've ever had. I LOVED going to his class! He encourages free thinking and has class discussions on things college kids are interested in. I started to dislike english up until this class, now I am considering changing my major.

11/30/2012
good
Eng271 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Lennertz for English 101H and 102H and I can say for a fact that he is the funniest teacher I've ever had. Expect to laugh at least every single class time. 271 isn't hard at all, you just have to keep up with the online writings and readings. Take him at any chance you get, you will not be disappointed.

11/08/2012
good
Eng101H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's pretty rad.

05/18/2012
good
ENG102H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really like Will. He's one of my favorite teachers. You know that he knows his subject, but he adds fun to the class, as well. The discussions are always interesting and there are a lot of laughs. He's crazy and that's why we love him. He shows complete concern for his students, and I'm definitely going to miss him a lot.

03/17/2012
good
Engl101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Such an easy A. All you have to worry about is a few papers, but he gives you a good amount of time to do them, and gives you class time for your group to peer edit them. Very easy going guy and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this class.

12/16/2011
good
ENG271 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Will is a great teacher and a nice, funny guy. He assigns a lot of reading (lit class=reading) but it's very interesting stories and material. He gives 3 exams (all of which are in-class essay), light hw on his blog, research paper, and presentation. Enjoyed doing the research paper and presentation. Take his class! You won't regret it!