in Tallahassee Community College that teach Business Edit
at Tallahassee Community College, Tallahassee, FL
are you Brenda Anthony?

01/03/2014
good
FIN100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have had everyone needs take Mrs. Anthony for any class she teaches she is wonderful teacher

12/21/2013
good
FIN1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Mrs. Anthony she is the best!! you don't have to come to class that's on you but the projects are easy and study for the Test if you dont attend class. She is very helpful and mindful of her Classes. She will help you if show interest.

11/04/2011
GEB1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

honestly there is no need to show up for class she reads directly from slides out of your textbook. She does give out study guides but they are not helpful.She doesnt clarify anything especially her projects. I would suggest trying to get into a different class.

07/14/2011
mar2011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

took her online class, it wasnt extremely easy, but it wasnt terribly hard.

07/14/2011
good
Mar2011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took an online coures with her. You got to do the work, but she's very understanding and works with you. Her test are long but that's good b/c you have more room for error. over all a good teacher. I got a B" out of her class and Im a working mother of 4 children.

05/03/2011
MAN2021 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took the online class and you had to study your Wiley Plus review questions. There were about 4 test and each one had 94 questions. I did not do well on these test but if you complete the assignments and the extra credit you can still make a good grade in the class. I made a B, It's all in how you study and do your assignments.

02/01/2011
BUS409 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had her as an adjunct to Flagler and was one of the worst professors I have ever experienced. Very unclear on assignment expectations and terrible at answering questions. Classroom policies are unclear and unfair. Does not grade appropriately and checks attendance like we are in 1st grade. I will do all I can to never take her class again.

12/21/2010
MAN2021 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'll never take another course from her. Ineffective- reads PowerPoint slides prepared by text author. To do well you have to memorize the text book because all questions are written by the author, not the teacher. Does not provide feedback. Instructions are vague. She doesn't care that the slides and the text often differ.

12/05/2010
Bus409 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

worst teacher I've ever had. Period.

07/14/2010
good
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved this teacher! She was very helpful and made you understand the concepts. I highly recommend her! For the test read the chapters and use my biz lab. I enjoyed the lectures and she added real life experiences to them that made them interesting.