in La Sierra University that teach Languages Edit
at La Sierra University, Riverside, CA
are you David Dudley?

02/28/2006
good
FREN101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wish there were more teachers like him. He is kind and understanding and teaches like he means it. He is the best!

10/11/2005
good
French Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Teacher who really cares and goes the extra mile to help in any capacity, excellent person all around.

10/11/2005

09/01/2005
good
French 101-201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Completed my language requirement with Dr. Dudley. Really good teacher. Makes you actually want to learn the language. I wish I was able to go on the trip to France.

12/10/2004
good
FREN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A