in San Joaquin Delta College that teach English Edit
at San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton, CA
are you Diane Oren?

08/13/2014
good
79 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Oren is a great prof. Those who have anything neg to say don't appreciate the fact that she's what a real prof should be: passionate, pushes u to succeed, an expert in her subject. If u realize that early in her class u will have a lot to learn and u will improve. Why do you think you're in college? I'm glad she doesn't give out an easy grade.

05/07/2014
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

English was my favorite subject till this class. She talks about wanting to help the students (mainly athletes) but is extremely inconsistent with grading and offering help when wanting to go over a grade received on a paper. Must write to her pleasing but she doesn't tell you what that is. Would not recommend at all.

04/04/2014
Eng 46B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Don't bother with this teacher. She's an incredibly hard grader who doesn't always clarify what she expects. She tends to go off topic too. The class is difficult even if you are good at writing papers.

02/03/2014
English 79 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I regret taking this teacher! I took her for two semesters. She is rude. She doesnt not know how to explain her material. I took english 79 with another teacher and recieved an A and learned so much. Dont take this class if your expecting to get an A!

08/21/2013
Eng 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is so confusing and makes you feel that you don't belong in the class.She gives out project but she is not clear on it.She is also picky when it comes to students,she pays focus on some and she hardly help students.I never knew how bad her teaching were until I found out myself after I enrolled into her class.If you want to pass,don take her!!

06/30/2013
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

What can I say about Oren besides Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. Honestly, she's the worst professor I've had in my educational experience. She knows English 1A is a requirement and makes it almost impossible to pass, unless you're a genius, professional writer. It's pretty much full points or no points.I would not recommend her to anyone. Beware!!

05/21/2013
ENG001A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She's unclear as to what is expected within the class and does not encourage students to ask for help. I felt belittled in her class whenever I had a comment or question. She also grades very hard.

05/21/2013
ENG 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely terrible. I wasn't taught a single thing about writing. She mostly goes on tangents about life. If she sees a minor error in following directions on a paper and F will be given. Directions are not always clearly stated. Do not recommend at all.

06/27/2012
ENGENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Is hard to understand what does she wants on the class activities. I always got 0/64, 0/50, 0/10. I told her English is not my first language. I really put my effort to pass this class. But after those 10 minutes Quizzes and 20/80. I just dropped before I get an F.

04/12/2012
ENG1D Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Worst instructor ever. Her attitude towards students who had questions to better understand the subject at hand was flat out rude. She thinks she is smarter than the text book. So she is always right even when she is wrong! I dropped her class for a different teacher. If you want to learn, i suggest you do the same, to save your own sanity.