in San Jose State University that teach Music Edit
at San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
are you Jill Yager?

05/27/2014
good
Jazz 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

One if the best dance teachers around! Wants her students to do well and sets the bar high, but is always there to help. Jill was very funny and made the morning class something to look forward to. You really do have to practice or at least come to class a lot to do well in the course.

11/06/2012
good
KIN49A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jill Yager is a really good teacher. She's really approachable and funny. She makes my 8am tap dance classes worth attending. She dances with you, helps you if you need it, and definitely encourages people as long as they're trying. She will be feisty if you miss a class &show up lost the next day. Overall, easy A class. Super fun! :D

06/13/2012
good
Jazz2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've been Jill's student since my freshman year and she is one of the most inspiring and helpful teachers I have ever had. She dances along with us and makes us feel good about ourselves when you do a great job. absolutely LOVE her!

05/18/2012
good
Tap1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love Jill. She has been one of the best teachers I've had at SJSU so far. Her personality makes dance extremely fun! I'll definitely try to take more classes with her soon.

02/08/2012
good
KINa Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jill is the best teacher ever and I've only had her for 2 weeks so far! She makes tap so much fun, and I've gotten so much better so quickly. I would take her classes on my freetime!

12/05/2011
good
Jazz1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is so adorable & awesome :] i'm so glad i stuck it out. i may not have the best grade, but she's so funny & cool. She's young & totally unserstands us LOL. yes the warm up is intense, but she's REALLY fair!!(relax, it's not anything crazy like bootcamp training lol) She moves quickly though so practice @ home! Record with your phone if need be

01/23/2010
good
KIN42A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jill is great!! her class is so much fun! she is always willing to help out her students, easy to talk to and very funny! make sure to go to class to learn the techniques and dance moves, for jazz1 she is a fairly easy grader, this class is a lot of fun! and she gives you a good workout as well! definitely take her class!

12/15/2009
good
DANC42A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jill is awesome!! She is tough but funny & fair! always made me laugh. She's also really encouraging, cos she believes in all of her students. Definitely approachable if you have q's or need help. The warmups might sometimes kill ya but they're good for you, &you'll get used to it. +Good workout,ps--no textbook! I loved this class, &Jill!!

06/10/2008
good
Jazz1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher and also a great person. You'll be lucky to be instructed by her.

05/19/2008
good
jazz2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i loooove jill! yah warm ups are intense and they will kill you, but it's worth it in the end because they make you much stronger! she is seriously one of the nicest and most caring teachers at sjsu and taking of the classes she offers would be really beneficial to ANYONE!

05/18/2008
good
JAZZ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is super easy to talk to and really helpful. She really wants students to do well and pushes them to their potential. The warm-ups will work you but the pain is worth it. She makes everyone a better dancer.

04/30/2008
good
JAZZ1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

shes fun!! just attend class and you'll be fine..

05/16/2007
good
JAZZII Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

JILL IS AWESOME!! So easy to talk to and loves what she does. A great teacher, and very helpful. If you're a dance major/minor/or if you're just trying to get done with GE, i would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS CLASS. Warm ups will WORK U : ) but the class is sooooo worth it, TAKE IT!!

03/14/2007
good
jazz2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jill is great. It's very different and much more demanding than jazz 1, but it's worth it. It's a lot more fun and pushed you to do a lot better. She obviously expects a lot, but in a good way. She's willing to help and go over things after class if you need it and she's very fair. Warm ups are harder than the class. It's definitley fun

01/22/2007
good
dance42a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Is very willing to help!

11/07/2006
good
Danc42A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! The class is a challenge if you aren't a dance major but she makes it fun and exciting. Encourages students to do their best and push themselves to succeed. The 1 hour warm-ups are great and I got so toned by the end of the semester. I'd definitely recommend her class to anyone!

06/24/2005
good
Jazz II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Jill. She totally imporved my skills. She makes the class fun for everyone. And the dances she'll put hard moves not to hold back people but to also challenge everyone. I can't wait for Jazz III in the Fall. She's teaching it!

12/13/2004
good
Jazz II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Jill is a great teacher! She makes our class fun and is really nice! Just go to class and put in some effort dancing and you will pass!