in Mission College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
at Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
are you Marsha Chan?

05/27/2014
good
940 RV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

You 're great teacher !

05/26/2014
good
940RV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I'm very interesting in studying with this teacher. She is really a great teacher. Each time I learnt something from her web sites, I always clicked LIKE in order to thank for her efforts for my English at least.

05/24/2014
good
ESL 940 RV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Great teacher.

05/21/2014

Great Teacher !

05/18/2014
good
ESL 940RV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

You are a good teacher.

05/14/2014
good
ESL940RV31155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Chan clarify anything we don`t get, she also is very accessible, every teacher I had in college she was the best teacher I had.

03/24/2014
good
ESL 950P Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

She is a great teacher.

03/23/2014
good
ESL 950P Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

03/23/2014
good
ESL950PL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love her class!! She is a wonderful teacher.

12/20/2013