in Mission College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
Professor in the English As A Second Language department
at Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
12/20/2014
good
ESL970G Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Gives good feedback"

I met Mrs. Chan 3 years ago in 930LS. Her Pronunciation Doctor videos are amazing. I just finished her 970G online. She's hard working, explains well, gives useful assignments, and corrects all students' writing. She helps us every Tuesday on campus. Now Im confident to use English grammar. Im proud to praise Mrs. Chan as a super ESL instructor

12/19/2014
good
970G Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Gives good feedback" "Clear grading criteria"

I did the online class 970G. The online lecture videos and all the other online sources that she gave us were so helpful. The writing assessments were hard but appropriate. When I visit her during office hour she helped me with any problems. She is a serious, patient and wonderful teacher whom I absolutely love. I am so glad that I had her.

12/18/2014
good
970G Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Clear grading criteria" "Inspirational"

Prof. Marsha is very responsible and thoughtful, corrects writing assignments very seriously, and answers questions about English very patiently and carefully in person and online. Marsha creates very impressive valuable online learning resources: videos for grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary. Take her class and you will benefit immensely, too.

05/27/2014
good
940 RV Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

You 're great teacher !

05/26/2014
good
940RV Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I'm very interesting in studying with this teacher. She is really a great teacher. Each time I learnt something from her web sites, I always clicked LIKE in order to thank for her efforts for my English at least.

05/24/2014
good
ESL 940 RV Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Great teacher.

05/21/2014

Great Teacher !

05/18/2014
good
ESL 940RV Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

You are a good teacher.

05/14/2014
good
ESL940RV31155 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Chan clarify anything we don`t get, she also is very accessible, every teacher I had in college she was the best teacher I had.

03/24/2014
good
ESL 950P Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher.

03/23/2014
good
ESL 950P Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

03/23/2014
good
ESL950PL Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love her class!! She is a wonderful teacher.

12/20/2013

Marsha Chan is smart teacher

12/20/2013
good
ESL950PL Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Marsha Chan is smart teacher .She is wonderful person .Thanks for her

12/19/2013
good
ESL940LS Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

An outstanding professor. A very helpful class. Love our teacher.

05/30/2013
good
ESL 940LS Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Marsha J Chan is a WONderful proFESsor. I exTREMEly recomMEND you Guy give yourself a chance to learn with Marsha J Chan in ORder to imPROVE English DEEPly.

05/28/2013
good
970AM Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Marsha Chan is the most awesome English teacher that I've ever had.

05/26/2013
good
29838 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I can watch the lesson on . Youtube for free.I like it!Thank Ms Marsha a lot.

06/13/2012
good
esl940 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. She has a passion to teach.

06/09/2012
good
AM1878 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Marsha is an outstanding teacher. I am glad that I attended her class last semester.