in Reading Area Community College that teach Psychology Edit
Carol Bean-Ritter
Professor in the Psychology department
at Reading Area Community College, Reading, PA
are you Carol Bean-Ritter?

09/22/2014
102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I do not have a single good thing to say about this professor. I had her for orientation class, shes usually a psychology teacher and she told my whole class to take another professor for psychology because hes better, the class is stupid but everyone has to take it, she mapped out my courses wrong for my major and my adviser had to fix it

06/23/2014
Psy208 online Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I must say I have taken online classes before and she is by far the worst professor ever! I was excited about taking this class as need it for Nursing and she managed to make this class very miserable for me. Her tone is rude. Maybe she is much nicer in person. I will never take an online class again and I owe it all to her!!

06/19/2014
psychology Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

If you have a choice, do not take one of her online classes. I have now taken two, and I will never again. maybe in real class she is different, but online, she is absolutely useless. I have A's in every single class I have taken at RACC. in her class, I get A-. she acts like she wants to help until you ask for it.

05/06/2014
good
PSY-210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Although the work is simple and she makes it pretty clear what is expected, her personality is lacking. Maybe she would be more enjoyable to take on campus, but online she often comes across as rude.

03/30/2014
psy 208 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This teacher was USELESS! The work was easy and manageable. I did not appreciate her sarcasm and negativity. I also disliked how she would respond to my homework questioning what I did as a child... Would not recommend this teacher to anyone who has a broad outlook on life because according to her she is always right.

03/26/2014
Child psych Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Carol is the most judgmental rude professor I have had to deal with. Her class is very simple, but you have to do the work. I would rather have a challenging teacher than have to deal with a poor attitude and a closed mind. Never express your opinion or let her know what you believe in because she will automatically bash you for it.

03/04/2014
PSY 230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her class is pretty simple she gives a lot of opportunity for good grades and extra credit. However, She is not a nice person, she's very sarcastic and has a way of making you look stupid in front of everyone. I wouldn't take her again, even though the class is simple.

01/02/2014
good
PSY 235 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Carol is a very straight forward professor in every way. She lays out what she expects from you and does not diverge. There is a lot of work but she gives extra credit which gives plenty of opportunity for a good grade. She allows a first draft of to be submitted for papers which ensures you an A. She is very opinionated but fair in her grading.

11/26/2013
PSY 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She doesn't care about any situation. If you don't do her material then you will fail and don't go to her for help. She happily tell you that she doesn't give special treatment to ANYONE. God forbid you end up in the hospital she still won't let you make anything up.

11/15/2013
good
130-3141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Refreshing to have an honest and tell it like it is professor! Loved this class, easy!!!!You just have to do the work. Some students need to lighten up, she would never hold a difference of opinion against anyone.