in Pasadena City College that teach History Edit
at Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA
are you Hugo Schwyzer?

08/25/2013
good
Hist 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Going to class was like going to talk with a friend about history. Although he allows for very few questions. There isn't much to be confused about because everything in his class is straight forward.

08/16/2013
good
1b Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His in class essays are hard but it's a very interesting class. Just make sure you're NEVER LATE, he will have no mercy (if you're a late for a test he won't let you take it)

05/14/2013
good
Hum 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hugo isn't nearly as difficult a prof as these comments imply. I got an A very easily:: you will have fascinating lectures and incredible guest speakers and get your mind blown. Hugo is the ideal soul to guide students through sensitive and controversial material while always respecting us. He's as kind as he is articulate and charismatic.

05/14/2013
good
Hist 1B 25B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I worked my YouKnowWhat off for a B from Prof. Schwyzer. My first B ever broke my GPA in his 25B! I got an A in his 1B though. I took two of his classes at same time because Prof Schwyzer because he is such a good lecturer and he makes class so interesting. Kinda hot if you're into older men, but more importantly a great teacher. BUT HARD!!

05/02/2013
good
Hist25B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Schwyzer can be a bit of a prima donna: he's arrogant when challenged and though helpful in office hours, claims to be too busy to meet at any other times. But an amazing lecturer, fair grader and hot professor who clearly does love students and teaching. Do the work, don't ask dumb questions, take good notes, and follow him on twitter or FB.

04/29/2013
good
HUM3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I too took Professor Schwyzer's infamous p0rn class. Enough said. This class was amazing. Interesting subject matter + awesome guest speakers + excellent lectures = perfect class. He has at least 25 years on me but I STILL think he's super hot!

04/19/2013
good
Humanities 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The infamous class... great guest speakers, amazing lectures, so much to learn. The workload isn't as intense as in his other classes. Schwyzer is an absolute must-take... a hot silver fox who will teach you to think differently about controversial topics.

04/17/2013
good
HIST 1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

First day of class, I was intimidated. But over time I've come to really appreciate his personality. He's clear, he makes lecture entertaining and interesting, and learning in his class is easy. Book is required, since he purposely tests on subjects not covered in lecture. Great professor.

04/08/2013
good
HIST1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

So far the best teacher I've had at PCC. I used to hate History until I took his class. I'm honestly shocked at how much Ive learned. Pretty easy A if you attend classes and take notes. Definitely recommended!

02/13/2013
good
Hist1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is a fun and interesting class and you won't ever be bored. Schwyzer is funny and approachable and definitely not that hard if you pay attention. Cool prof.