Greg Ruediger at Troy University

Greg Ruediger

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

7/25/11

SPE3340

Dr. Ruediger is a fantastic teacher. He has high expectations for his students. Although his essay tests can see difficult, he always gives you the questions ahead of time to study. You always know what to expect on the tests, however he does grade them hard. You will learn alot in his classes!

5/1/11

EDU4400

Dr. Ruediger has great compassion for children and meeting their educational needs. He is a tough teacher in grading essays. I did struggle with a few assignments because he was not clear as to what he expected. You must apply yourself totally, be present in class and read the material to make an A. I did! He is a good teacher.

5/27/10

SPE3340

HORRIBLE CLASS!! His grading is terrible you will not get an A! I worked on one paper for two weeks straight and another for only two hours and recieved the same grade!

1/23/08

DIVERLEAR

it may seem like it is impossible to get an A but if you try hard, GO to class, READ THE BOOK-for the quizzes. i mean literally take notes and study the chapters and go talk to him about your papers. great teacher, really passionate, i learned so much. he also helps u out with ur grade if u go to class u will learn SO MUCH and class is never a bore

12/14/06

SPE3340

Very knowledgable person, good experience stories, but I felt like maybe the class was always "story time." Whenver we did discuss topics somehow other stories were brought up, sometimes with no relevance. Grading is inconsistant, I never did figure him out as far as that goes. But, if you go to class, and study for the final you can make a B.

9/18/06

EDU1

I guess I wasn't too certain about the EDU program for me...Ruediger weeded me out pretty quick. I did not feel that his classroom was a safe place at all.

7/9/06

SPE

The class itself is not that difficult, but he is hard to please. His grading is not consistant, and he has a very strange personality. I wish that I had taken the class with a different professor.

12/5/05

diverse learner

Can be funny but I question his grading of essays and written assignments.He has poor hand writing.When he writes comments on the board or on a paper,I feel like I am reading a new lang.I believe he plays favorites when grading.Don't expect to get an A in this class. It isn't that hard but the way he grades,one is almost guaranteed a B.

8/11/05

Exceptional Chi

12/17/04

SPE3340

Dr. Ruediger never teaches. He always plays videos in class but gets mad if you miss only one day. He, however, misses alot due to "conferences". You are supposed to write article summaries. But then even if your paper has no grammatical errors and good content he will count off for wordiness.

More Education professors at Troy University