in Valencia College-East and West Campus that teach Business Edit

08/01/2012
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS. HE GOES OVER NOTES WAY TOO QUICK AND IS EXTREMELY NERVOUS WHEN TRYING TO PRESENT THE MATERIAL. HE WONT ANSWER QUESTIONS TILL THE END B/C HE GETS FLUSTERED. DROPPED OUT AND TOOK AN EASIER BUSINESS CLASS AND GOT AN A. AGAIN DO NOT TAKE THIS TEACHER.

11/19/2011
good
GEB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Suprised by how much I learned! Mr Figueroa made class fun and have ample extra credit! I wish he was teaching another class no matter what it was I would take it! Awesome teacher who makes himself available throughout the week for his students definetly recommended!

10/23/2011
good
GEB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ric is the man! great teacher makes subject matter fun and engages the class constantly. Book is not needed. There is ussually a quiz ever week, a couple of tests and a few projects but they are presented in a fun way! Easy A if you do the work

08/05/2011
good
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He teaches well, you will not have to buy a book if you don't want to bcause he give out powerpoint slide. he gives a lot of extra credit. his test is kind of hard if you don't study but with all of the extra credit you will pass and his review will cover what will be in the test. take him and you wont regret!

12/20/2010
good
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is awesome!!!! I would take any class he taught. I would take a class that wasn't even required if he taught. Down to earth, funny and a all around great guy! Hope I get to take another class with him. You will learn so much and have a great time doing it. Don't miss out on this great experience

10/26/2009
good
GRB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is amazing, I took intro to business with him, I was a fun class, I learned a lot and he was very helpful...take him or you will miss something...

06/11/2009
good
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's a good teacher, funny, easy going, and very helpful. If you need to take a business course, I highly recommend this one. You'll learn alot.

05/19/2008
good
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! I learned alot and had lots of fun doing it. He's very smart and funny too! I truly recommend him and would take him again!

04/28/2008
good

This professor is amazing his class is fairly easy and you learn a great deal about business. I really like his humors and u have a good time..u do not use the book or at least I did not. He is very helpful and very smart....I wish he would teach all my other classes...great teacher. I could recommend him to anyone.

12/18/2007
good
GEB1011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

You don't NEED the book, but it wouldn't hurt. He's a great guy, and if you're interested in business, he's a good teacher to take it with. He really knows his stuff and makes the class fun and interesting!