Nancy Bryson at Kennesaw State University

Nancy Bryson

Number of ratings 27 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/30/09

CHEM1212

She is a tough teacher and you do have to do all of the homework problems to understand the material, but I prefer her over my other chem 1212 teacher. She will help you if you contact her.

7/26/08

CHEMGEN

I WENT TO EVERY LECTURE AND ALL SHE DID WAS GO OVER QUANTITATIVE PROBLEMS, THAN OUR TEST WOULD BE 90% QUALITATIVE. I MADE AN A IN GEN CHEM 1 AND GEN CHEM 1 LAB AND I ALSO MADE AN A IN CHEM 2 LAB BUT IN HER LECUTRE I MADE A C...BARELY

6/1/08

CHEM1212

STAY AWAY. She Is AWFUL. Enough said. Unless you suck up to her ....dont let people fool you. Shes awful!!!!!!!!! Im a A student and recieved a D...

5/30/08

chem1212

be ready to work if you want to pass the class. she is a great teacher, explains staff well and easy to understand. if you aint ready to do the homework's and practice the handout problems this may be a difficult class for you. i really recommend her. be ready to work

5/29/08

chem1212

The worst mistake i made, please don't make the same mistake i made by taking her class. I am a striaght A student , but i failed her class.PLEASE DO NOT TAKE> your hard works will not pay in her class.

5/19/08

CHEM1212

I am used to getting As and no matter how hard I studied for any test, I never earned an A. I was thankful for a B but frustrated and discouraged by the end of the semester. I learned a lot but it wasn't a pleasant experience and I LOVE chemistry. Class was interesting. LOTS of homework that you better do to pass at all. Not collected. Hard tests!

5/19/08

5/6/08

CHEM1212

The worst teacher i have ever had at Kennesaw. She has no idea how to teach. She is good to have for lab...however her lecture is awful. Avoid her at all costs. Seriously......avoid her. You can study all you want but dont expect to even pass her test. BEWARE

4/3/08

Lab

She was so helpful for lab - the pre-lab discussions are very thorough and helpful, and she grades really easily, too.

3/31/08

chem1212

Had williams for 1211 and got a 98. I'm an A student and im still having a hard time in her class. She's thorough but gives TONS of hard homework that if you dont do you will fail. Im busting my hump and hoping to get a B. Its insane. She doesnt mean to but makes the material harder than it should be. Its rouuuuuugh. but shes a nice lady

3/28/08

chem1212

Great for lab sucks for lecture. I aced 1211 with a high A and I am failing Dr. Bryson's class. This didn't make sense to me, but when I started asking around, everyone is doing about like I am. The class average shouldn't be a 50. She does not do review and assigns over 100 homework problems that are long problems, and you will not pass her tests

3/23/08

Chem1212

She is a very nice person and she is pretty awesome if you take her for Lab, but for lecture she is a NO NO. She makes her class WAY to hard and its basically all problem solving chem match stuff. Her test are hard and alot of people fail. A lot of people dropped after the second test.

3/19/08

Chem1212

Makes her class way too hard. It's pretty bad when half of your students drop because the average grade is a 40.

12/12/07

CHEM1211

She is a superb teacher. Her explanation is crystal clear and comprehensive. Her tests are thorough but not hard at all. She is extremely helpful and a dedicated teacher!

12/10/07

CHEM1211

her tests are nearly impossible to finish on time!!!! over 100 questions on each test. I NEVER completed a test in her class. 2 weeks into this class more than half of my class dropped. She had to curve the grade so much I went from an F to a C. I did NOT learn ANYTHING, I'm scared to take 1212 bc I did not learn anything from her class.

12/10/07

CHEM1211

She seems scatterbrained most of the time. Teaches from writing on an overhead the entire time. If you ask her a question she gives you an answer that makes you feel even more confused. It's hard understanding her way of explaining things. This class is TOUGH...I found it more difficult than Anatomy/Physiology. and that is saying A LOT.

11/12/07

CHEM1211

I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TAKE HER FOR 1211 UNLESS YOU ARE VERY GOOD IN CHEMISTRY. SHE SPEEDS THROUGH CHAPTER LIKE YOU ALREADY KNOW THEM. HALF THE CLASS DROPPED.

11/10/07

CHEM1151

Her classes are really boring and hard to wake up for. Hard multiple choice tests. Be ready to study. No interaction with students during lectures.

11/9/07

CHEM1151

If you have not recently had Chemistry, be prepared for a tough time!!! She writes on overhead entire lecture, makes no eye contact w/ students, extremely boring and hard to understand. If you ask a question she explains it in "scientific" language and you are still confused. Tests are mult. choice, but hard. Don't take this class with a full load.

6/17/06

Chem 1151

She's nice and helpful. But you have to reach out to receive her assistance. 6 quizzes (which are basically tests), drops the lowest quiz grade, and replaces the next low one with your final exam (if your final is higher). It's not an easy class and she's not an easy teacher. You have to work for your grade.

More Chemistry professors at Kennesaw State University