in Northern Kentucky University that teach History Edit
Professor in the History department
at Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY
are you Debra Meyers?

08/22/2014
WGS 386 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Had to actually drop this course even though I didn't want to. It was an 8 week course and while I'm a full time student working 50+ hours a week this just wasn't going to work out for me. Seemed interesting though.

08/22/2014
WGS 386 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: WD

12/30/2013
good
HIS384 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great feedback on essays.

05/11/2013
good
HIS 394 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

01/14/2013
good
HIS444 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent online teacher. The best that I've had at NKU.

10/23/2012
good
HIS381 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You have a 500 word essay due every week. She's a pretty fair grader.

07/10/2012
good
His311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken Dr. Meyers for several different online classes and she is amazing. You have to do a lot of reading in her class in order to pass but if you do the reading and the writing assignments you will pass with flying colors. She is a great teacher who really cares about her students.

04/26/2012
HIS384 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had for online class. Wasn't too bad.

02/19/2012
good
HIS310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the most interesting and helpful online instructor that I've ever had. You must do a LOT of work, but you'll learn a lot! I will take more classes with her in the future.

02/18/2012
good
HIS594 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's a great online teacher. I worked hard and learned a lot.