in California Polytechnic State University Pomona that teach Accounting Edit

12/17/2008
good
ACC208 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy is the best in the accounting dept. Class consists of 3 exams, homeworks, quizzes, and group presentations. Study the hell out of his practice/study exams and use the "How am I doing?" button on the homeworks and quizzes. Study like hell for the common final because it is freakin hard! All in all, good instructor. Take him!

06/23/2008
good
Acc311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher

07/16/2007
good
ACCT311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best professor i have ever meet, my god..I LOVE HIM~ he actually "teaches" accounting and really make you focus on accounting. his exam is hard, so make sure study the practice exam. he is easy to talk to and willing to help students. much better than other accounting professors in the same major. i hope he can teach us more classes...

06/25/2007
good
ACC311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best professor I have ever had. He is really good and talented. He is very hlepful. Willing to help his students. You earn a lot from his class. Highly recommend and I would take him again if I have a chance.

12/18/2005
Accounting 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

12/24/2004
good
ACC 207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Somewhat challeging class, cares about his teaching abilities / style a lot. Study practice exams very closely, very similar to exams.