in Yale University that teach English Edit
William Deresiewicz
at Yale University, New Haven, CT
are you William Deresiewicz?

12/23/2007
ENGL450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is incredibly stuck up and spouts cliches most of the time. He clearly considers himself some type of religious figure, judging from the face he makes after delivering some self-contradictory platitude about writing that he expects us to accept as some great mystery. Everything I learned in his course I learned from my graduate tutor.

07/30/2007
good
ENGL929 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

My absolute fav prof. The smartest man I've ever met.

04/27/2007
good
LitH1996 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Bill is a great teacher--one of my most memorable professors from college. His 1996 Lit Hum class at Columbia was the best. I am still thinking about Achilles' sheild. Oh, and maybe it's just the Yalies who don't know how to write? Logic and Rhetoric whipped us Columbians into good shape!

03/03/2007
good
Engl114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

09/29/2005
ENG 114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

01/18/2005
good
ENG 301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor D. is the greatest. His lectures never failed to remind me why I like my professors better than my friends. Plus, he is cool and sexy.