in The Art Institute of Pittsburgh (All) that teach Art History Edit
at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh (All), Pittsburgh, PA
are you Flavia Zortea?

01/14/2013
good
Lifed1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Flavia changed my life - she gave me the courage and confidence to get through school and be a success. She was by far my all time favorite teacher! Absolutely LOVED her!!! Seriously - its been 25 years since I had her class and one of my lifetime best memories was the day in class that she held up my drawing as an example. Wow!

10/28/2012
good
DRAWLIFE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Flavia was amazing...so sweet, so straight forward and so blessed. I am glad she's still teaching

04/26/2012
good
ARTArt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Flavia was one of my drawing and painting teachers and I think of her fondly. She helped me be more than just myself.

04/12/2012
good
VCunkn Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Loved this woman!!! She was fantastic!!!

09/15/2011
good
ART101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is wonderful, just absolutely a great teacher who cares and gets behind you to learn, not just get through the day.

01/15/2011
good
DES101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was a great teacher. I had her back in 92' and she was one of my favorites. I miss her.

05/24/2010
good
Paintoils Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A great lady. You got from the class what you put into the class. So lucky to have had her as a teacher.

01/06/2006
good
Type&LFDrawing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For those who had her, we were the lucky ones. Flavia was perhaps one of the only great teachers at AIP and now the school lacks severely. She was the epitome of an artist and anyone who couldn't see that was a moron. I feel fortunate to have been in two of her classes for her teachings have expanded my mind beyond comprehension. And I hate women!

06/21/2005
good
Color Theory Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Flavia was a truely inspiring teacher... Just like Yoda. She gave me the tools to accomplish my dreams.

06/13/2005
good
Typography Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this woman. She didn't push me, she just basically inspired me. She even took me in the golden elevator! haha. Last day of class she told me that she wanted me to wake up every morning and tell myself, "I am damn good." She has lots of awesome stories too.

01/11/2005
good
Life Drawing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Well I was only in my first day, but I can tell she's gonna be awesome as hell. Lil' old lady with some sort of accent, she's still got spunk though, and she's funny.