Flavia Zortea at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh (All)

Flavia Zortea

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/14/13

Lifed1

Flavia changed my life - she gave me the courage and confidence to get through school and be a success. She was by far my all time favorite teacher! Absolutely LOVED her!!! Seriously - its been 25 years since I had her class and one of my lifetime best memories was the day in class that she held up my drawing as an example. Wow!

10/28/12

DRAWLIFE

Flavia was amazing...so sweet, so straight forward and so blessed. I am glad she's still teaching

4/26/12

ARTArt

Flavia was one of my drawing and painting teachers and I think of her fondly. She helped me be more than just myself.

4/12/12

VCunkn

Loved this woman!!! She was fantastic!!!

9/15/11

ART101

She is wonderful, just absolutely a great teacher who cares and gets behind you to learn, not just get through the day.

1/15/11

DES101

She was a great teacher. I had her back in 92' and she was one of my favorites. I miss her.

5/24/10

Paintoils

A great lady. You got from the class what you put into the class. So lucky to have had her as a teacher.

1/6/06

Type&LFDra-wing

For those who had her, we were the lucky ones. Flavia was perhaps one of the only great teachers at AIP and now the school lacks severely. She was the epitome of an artist and anyone who couldn't see that was a moron. I feel fortunate to have been in two of her classes for her teachings have expanded my mind beyond comprehension. And I hate women!

6/21/05

Color Theory

Miss Flavia was a truely inspiring teacher... Just like Yoda. She gave me the tools to accomplish my dreams.

6/13/05

Typography

I love this woman. She didn't push me, she just basically inspired me. She even took me in the golden elevator! haha. Last day of class she told me that she wanted me to wake up every morning and tell myself, "I am damn good." She has lots of awesome stories too.

1/11/05

Life Drawing

Well I was only in my first day, but I can tell she's gonna be awesome as hell. Lil' old lady with some sort of accent, she's still got spunk though, and she's funny.

More Art History professors at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh (All)

1.5