in Florida College that teach Religion Edit
at Florida College, Temple Terrace, FL
are you Tommy Peeler?

04/07/2011
good
LIT2371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the top two teachers I ever had in college. He is hard, but he cares deeply about his students and will bend over backwards to help you learn.

03/05/2009
good
REL2203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome!

01/20/2009
good
OldTest Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Peeler is the most sincere Christian I have ever met. He knows the Bible better than anyone I know. I took both his classes freshman year, and I gained a world of knowledge from him. His accent keeps things fun, and his sense of humor is endearing. He took an interest in his students, especially those with personal problems. Take his class

12/29/2008
good
REL1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is unrivaled in his passion for the Bible, his knowledge, and especially his genuine concern for his students. You will learn as much from his character as from his classes.

12/07/2008
good
BIBLE101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher Florida College will ever have. He seem to care about all his students.

02/06/2007
good
Bible101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Peeler is THE MAN at FC! Sign up early because his classes fill up fast!

10/28/2005
good
Epistles Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Mr. Peeler! One of the best teachers, especially for being a new teacher. He has crazy hard tests in epistles; all 70 or 80 questions are short answer. He likes lists, so memorize any that he gives in class. Has an abundance of knowledge!

10/16/2005
good
Epistles Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He always made things easy to understand and the discussions were always helpful even when we had questions and our own beliefs.

09/25/2005
good
eng 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love to listen to him talk! HOT son!!!

08/09/2005
good
Daniel/Zech Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, great man. really enjoyed the class. did an amazing job, especially considering it was his first year teaching daniel and zecheriah, and i'd say that's probly one of the hardest classes to teach there.

01/13/2005
good
OT Hist and Geo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's passionate about what he teaches and it shows. He also goes out of his way to help students understand the material.

01/06/2005
good
Freshmen Bible Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing man. Has his whole lesson memorized to the point where he need no notes, but can still answer questions clearly. Goes way out of his way to make you understand (Evening study sessions, recording videos when he's gone, etc) Take him if you can!!