in Heartland Community College that teach Humanities Edit
at Heartland Community College, Normal, IL
are you Bodo Fritzen?

09/02/2014
good
HUMA 250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

He is a decent professor. I would recommend having an interest in the class before taking it with Dr. Fritzen. He sits at the front of the class and does not move much from there. He is not "thrilling" and gets off subject very often. I almost felt like I did not get my money's worth through him. I would have liked to learn more.

08/19/2014
good
HUMA 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

I had Dr Fritzen for Humanities and Mythology. He is an extremely smart man and sometimes has a hard time understanding that you don't get what he is saying, but he means well. He lectures so TAKE NOTES! It'll be easy. He is very funny, interesting and he cares! Lots of little quizzes and tests. The final is a big deal but is the same material.

06/18/2014
good
HUMA250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this class Summer2013 and I always highly recommend his class. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining. The class itself is not easy, you HAVE to study. It is a challenge, as college should be. I learned a lot, he also has great stories. There were only 2 people who got an A in his class. Luckily I was one of them.

12/11/2013
Hum-101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I would NEVER ever reccommend him for anything. I took him for Humanities and is the worst teacher I have ever had! I got all A's and B's on quizzes and papers and didnt do so well on the final but still got a low D. Basically your grade is based on the final. The class is so boring and uninteresting. He sits in the front and talks no powerpoint.

12/07/2013
good
FREN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

While Prof. Fritzen has high expectations of his students and can be hard on them sometimes, I feel that I have learned lot from this course. I feel confident in the new French skills that I have learned and plan to take the second level next semester even though I do not need the course for credit.