in Long Beach City College that teach Criminal Justice Edit
Gregory Slaughter
Professor in the Criminal Justice department
at Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
are you Gregory Slaughter?

04/15/2014
good
criminal Justic Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very good lectures and I recommend his work. He is also an ex SMPD sargent.

06/29/2011
good
Adjus1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a great teacher, I took him for about three administration of justice classes and he was very encouraging and helpful.

06/08/2010
good
ADJ3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't know where to start....Mr.Slaughter is a all around amazing instructor. I got an A in his class; He grades very fair. His class can be very easy as long as you show up, pay attention, and do the worK! He is very passionate about teaching, and the subject he teaches. He goes up and beyond the expectations of an instructor; I am very sad to see him gO! Thank you Mr.Slaughter for all you help!

05/21/2010
good
Adjusintr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

seriously the best teacher i have ever had in 4 years of attending lbcc.. so sad to see him leave!!!!!!! VERY VERY RESOURCEFUL he has helped pave a path towards my future career goals!

05/05/2010
good
ADJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Slaughter for Intro to Criminal Justice and Intro to Investigations because my wife strongly referred him too me. Sadly to say the man will not be teaching anymore but I still wanted to rate him. He is a one of a kind professor that is willing to help students out either for teaching or for personal stuff. He is very knowledgeabl

05/05/2010
good
AJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher I hate that this is his last sem.

01/03/2010
good
admin2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Perfect professor.

01/06/2009
good
AJU2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher. One of the Best at LBCC. Tell some funny jokes to. Mr.Slaughter makes class go by fast to. Has alot of knowlege on the suject and the assginments are worth it to. Its not jsut busy work it will help you out. Thanks Your one of the best at LBCC and is a class act!

12/13/2008
good
ADJUS2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HES A GREAT INSTRUCTOR!! VERY HELPFULL AND IF YOU GO TO CLASS AND STUDY FOR TESTS YOU WILLL GET AN A!! IF YOU FAIL IT IS BECAUSE YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOME HELP!!!

11/19/2008
good
Admin1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He trully is a great professor. Sometimes really funny too. if you have a legal problem he's there in a heartbeat!Tests are fairly easy and plus he gives pointers! He loves to share his his stories of when he was a cop! Love the class!