in Long Beach City College that teach Criminal Justice Edit
Gregory Slaughter
Professor in the Criminal Justice department
at Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
are you Gregory Slaughter?

04/15/2014
good
criminal Justic Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very good lectures and I recommend his work. He is also an ex SMPD sargent.

06/29/2011
good
Adjus1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a great teacher, I took him for about three administration of justice classes and he was very encouraging and helpful.

06/08/2010
good
ADJ3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't know where to start....Mr.Slaughter is a all around amazing instructor. I got an A in his class; He grades very fair. His class can be very easy as long as you show up, pay attention, and do the worK! He is very passionate about teaching, and the subject he teaches. He goes up and beyond the expectations of an instructor; I am very sad to see him gO! Thank you Mr.Slaughter for all you help!

05/21/2010
good
Adjusintr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

seriously the best teacher i have ever had in 4 years of attending lbcc.. so sad to see him leave!!!!!!! VERY VERY RESOURCEFUL he has helped pave a path towards my future career goals!

05/05/2010
good
ADJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Slaughter for Intro to Criminal Justice and Intro to Investigations because my wife strongly referred him too me. Sadly to say the man will not be teaching anymore but I still wanted to rate him. He is a one of a kind professor that is willing to help students out either for teaching or for personal stuff. He is very knowledgeabl

05/05/2010
good
AJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher I hate that this is his last sem.

01/03/2010
good
admin2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Perfect professor.

01/06/2009
good
AJU2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher. One of the Best at LBCC. Tell some funny jokes to. Mr.Slaughter makes class go by fast to. Has alot of knowlege on the suject and the assginments are worth it to. Its not jsut busy work it will help you out. Thanks Your one of the best at LBCC and is a class act!

12/13/2008
good
ADJUS2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HES A GREAT INSTRUCTOR!! VERY HELPFULL AND IF YOU GO TO CLASS AND STUDY FOR TESTS YOU WILLL GET AN A!! IF YOU FAIL IT IS BECAUSE YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOME HELP!!!

11/19/2008
good
Admin1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He trully is a great professor. Sometimes really funny too. if you have a legal problem he's there in a heartbeat!Tests are fairly easy and plus he gives pointers! He loves to share his his stories of when he was a cop! Love the class!

07/29/2008
good
ADJUS3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a excellent professor give heads up on exams and pointers. you are required to do a couple field assignments not hard at all.

07/25/2008
good
ADJUS7014 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Slaughter is a hidden gem at LBCC. He's selfless and yearns to help other students succeed. He is the reason why I have been successful at LBCC-In a 2-year time spand I earned 28 awards and scholarships. One being the highest award you can earn at LBCC The Viking. I now attend UCI where I know I would not be attending, if it weren't for Mr. S.

07/17/2008
good
ADJUSAJ8 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I LIKE MR. SLAUGHTER HE IS VERY FUNNY I HAD HIM A FEW YEARS AGO AND HE TIRED TO HELP ME WITH MY OWN LEGAL ISSUES BUT I STILL DON'T NO WERE IS LITTLE RED ROBIN

07/11/2008
good
AJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Intro to Criminal Procedures, Teacher is very helpfull, heavy use of the textbook/workbook, but class is easy. Just listen and fill in your workbook. He gives you the answers. Hardest thing is the class projects, but they are not hard.

06/10/2008
good
AJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Slaughter is a wonderful Professor I thoroughly enjoyed his classes. I took 2 of his classes.

03/06/2008
good
CRIMI10 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR AT LONG BEACH CITY COLLEGE, VERY INFORMATIVE, AN EASY A AS LONG AS YOU STUDY,FUNNY, VERY INSIGHTFUL...NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM

12/20/2007
good
AJ3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an above average teacher. His Aj2 classes were easy and this was also, but it was just boring. If you show up every day, you'll be fine. Your hand will get tired filling in the boring workbook, but it becomes useful for the exams. Side note: everything on the overhead, including all the political names, random videos, WILL BE ON THE EXAM!

11/17/2007
good
AJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Funny, informative. Uses textbook, videos, guest speakers and personal anecdotes. Was in his Police Mentoring Program a few years ago. Always available for questions on classwork. Has a wealth of knowledge in the police force. Took two other classes with him. Easy grades if you pay attention and attend class. A+++!

08/15/2007
good
adjus3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great teacher

10/31/2006
good
ADJUS2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVED this class, the professor is so funny. He makes the class very intersting and easy to understand. The textbook is easy to understand and applicable to current events after he lectures on it.