in Long Beach City College that teach Criminal Justice Edit
Gregory Slaughter
Professor in the Criminal Justice department
at Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
are you Gregory Slaughter?

04/15/2014
good
criminal Justic Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very good lectures and I recommend his work. He is also an ex SMPD sargent.

06/29/2011
good
Adjus1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a great teacher, I took him for about three administration of justice classes and he was very encouraging and helpful.

06/08/2010
good
ADJ3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't know where to start....Mr.Slaughter is a all around amazing instructor. I got an A in his class; He grades very fair. His class can be very easy as long as you show up, pay attention, and do the worK! He is very passionate about teaching, and the subject he teaches. He goes up and beyond the expectations of an instructor; I am very sad to see him gO! Thank you Mr.Slaughter for all you help!

05/21/2010
good
Adjusintr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

seriously the best teacher i have ever had in 4 years of attending lbcc.. so sad to see him leave!!!!!!! VERY VERY RESOURCEFUL he has helped pave a path towards my future career goals!

05/05/2010
good
ADJ2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Slaughter for Intro to Criminal Justice and Intro to Investigations because my wife strongly referred him too me. Sadly to say the man will not be teaching anymore but I still wanted to rate him. He is a one of a kind professor that is willing to help students out either for teaching or for personal stuff. He is very knowledgeabl