in Santa Ana College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
at Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, CA
are you Judy Chitlik?

10/25/2005
good
ESL 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Summer and she encourages everyone to succeed and to keep trying. I had a great time being her student and she helped me a lot in my essay compositioning. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be where I am now. If you are taking ESL courses, be sure to take a class with Ms. Chitlik, you won't regret it. Have fun!

08/17/2005
good
ESL 107,109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She knows what to teach during class. i can clearly understand every material that she covers during class, so i don't need to review what she teaches.

01/12/2005
good
esl 109/110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is nice and so helpful. she explains very well. the way she grade a paper is not hard. she keeps you awake in her classes